Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Because it's funny, and this is Faith (the home of spam), and also because Itadaki Street means squat in the LTD. :monster:

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Because it's funny, and this is Faith (the home of spam), and also because Itadaki Street means squat in the LTD.

Blasphemy, the way minature Cloud repeated his "omg aeris is dead" speech after going bankrupt brought tears to my eyes; clearly his gambling addiction killed her. You just don't understand this tale of tragic woe.

Isabella

Your Mom
Totally proofs. :monster:

CoD soundtrack listing said:
Connected Hearts ~ Main Theme of Tifa ~ (Arranged Version)
Seriously though, has that always been the name of Tifa's theme? I always thought it was just, ya know, "Tifa's Theme."

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I think it was always just 'Tifa's Theme', but they just added extra bits to the titles for the OVA (like the Main Theme being called 'Dawn').

Lily Ella

Pro Adventurer
Some fans/peeps refer to the Main Theme as Cloud's theme... but it's not (not really, anyway). Main Theme is Main Theme.

What about "Who Am I"? That's a Cloud-related song, isn't it? I don't remember what the song sounds like. I just remember the title shares a title with one of my fave songs from Les Miz.

I think it was always just 'Tifa's Theme', but they just added extra bits to the titles for the OVA (like the Main Theme being called 'Dawn').
Yep. I guess they like to give the songs different titles in the OVAs... In Last Order, Tifa's theme is called "Brief Reunion."

Oh, yeah... Hey, dudes. I haven't been here in, like, fo'evah. Did I miss anything interesting?

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Possible Cloud themes-
Anxious Heart.
Crazy Motorcycle.
On the Day 5 years ago.
Who am I?
If You Open Your Heart...

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
For a boy that was sent by Aeris and Cloud sees as their love child, Denzel's ST doesn't seem to want to acknowledge any such connection (because, yes, I feel like being unnecessarily anal.....and I can't sleep)

Also, wtf? I always thought Tifa's theme was just Tifa's theme. Stop tryinna be fancy, Square.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
For a boy that was sent by Aeris and Cloud sees as their love child, Denzel's ST doesn't seem to want to acknowledge any such connection (because, yes, I feel like being unnecessarily anal.....and I can't sleep)

Because maybe, JUST MAYBE, that connection isn't there. Crazy, I know.

Also, wtf? I always thought Tifa's theme was just Tifa's theme. Stop tryinna be fancy, Square.

Her theme is still her theme, but all the rearrangements have different names.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Yeah, when he goes bankrupt he's all like "MY EYEZ ARE BURNIN"

Also I read ST as STD, whoops.

Well my eyes would burn if I went broke as well. In fact just today I cut up a red onion and my eyes were burning, too. :wacky:

Lily Ella

Pro Adventurer
Well my eyes would burn if I went broke as well. In fact just today I cut up a red onion and my eyes were burning, too. :wacky:
My eyes ~burn~ every weekday morning.

Back to Tifa's Theme for a bit: Does Tifa's Theme even play in CoD? I don't remember hearing it. I remember hearing the Main Theme during the part where you "first meet/hear/see Tifa," but not Tifa's Theme. Or maybe they played 1.5 seconds of it somewhere in there and I just missed it.

Lily Ella

Pro Adventurer
I assume it plays when she answers the phone, given that it's the only scene she's in IIRC :monster:
When she answers the phone, it's quiet (no music). Music starts up a bit afterwards, but it's the Main Theme, and not Tifa's Theme. Maybe Tifa's Theme was arranged and recorded but never used, so they decided to put it on the soundtrack? Ah, whatevah.

Isabella

Your Mom
Maybe Tifa's Theme was arranged and recorded but never used, so they decided to put it on the soundtrack? Ah, whatevah.
Maybe. There's also a track called "Promise." Was there a promise in CoD? Maybe they put some spare stuff from the movie on the 2nd disc, 'cause there wasn't a lot of CoD music, or maybe, as you said, it was recorded but ultimately not used.

Top Bottom