Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

A

Great Old One
Lol, I've seen lots of Tifa hate. Mostly because of the way she dresses, or her boobs. It's not HER fault that she was blessed. :monster:

But seriously. Stupid reason to hate a game character.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
No, I was referring to his LESS savory works, actually.

His DevArt is downright tasteful in comparison.

orly?

also, LULZ at that description of Jukain.

Also is it just me or do Yuffie's baps look larger in AC than they did in FFVII? So do Aerith's come to think of it, while Tifa's are smaller - it's like they decided the females should be more equally proportioned.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I didn't really thinkg Aerith looked bigger. :/

Yuffie could be bigger because she's older. A girl's boobs can grown between the ages of sixteen and eighteen.

A

Great Old One
Also is it just me or do Yuffie's baps look larger in AC than they did in FFVII? So do Aerith's come to think of it, while Tifa's are smaller - it's like they decided the females should be more equally proportioned.
Yeah, I think with Aerith... not sure with Yuffie though. :monster:

Um, really. We've been talking about boobs all day. No wonder why V is here. :monster:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
:hugemonster:

Honestly I've been either away from home, asleep, or watching TV for most of today; the fact that I came in when I did is... entirely coincidental. :monster:

A

Great Old One
Yes, especially because you have the Cookie Monster right there too. :monster:

If you were serious, there would be no Cookie Monster. :monster:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Aerith has indeed become quite busty in the compilation imo. :monster:
Ahhh...boobs. I like this subject. :wacky:

Just to stay on topic, try to talk about boobs in relation to Cloud and Tifa. :wacky:

Isabella

Your Mom
Just to stay on topic, try to talk about boobs in relation to Cloud and Tifa.
I see. So, is Cloud a boobs man (Tifa) or a butt/hips man (Aerith)? Discuss. Has he ever been caught catching an eyefull?

... actually, now that I think on it, there's a shot of him at the end of FF7 checking out Tifa's butt. And he does steal her panties. So maybe he's a TIFA'S BUTT man.

A

Great Old One
Is it coincidence? Or fate? :neom:

IT'S LURKING AND THEN POSTING WHEN SOMETHING OF HIS INTEREST COMES UP. :monster:

I see. So, is Cloud a boobs man (Tifa) or a butt/hips man (Aerith)? Discuss. Has he ever been caught catching an eyefull?

... actually, now that I think on it, there's a shot of him at the end of FF7 checking out Tifa's butt. And he does steal her panties. So maybe he's a TIFA'S BUTT man.
Lol, Cloud may be a face man.

Very few out there. :monster:

Oh wait. He's a big pervert... forgot about that. He must try spying when she's taking a shower! :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

Manswers on Spike TV says that the vast majority of men do prefer butts. :monster:

Lily Ella

Pro Adventurer
Spike TV = major ew.

Anyway, Spikey did say that he used to stare up at her window... or something like that. Personally, I found that creepy. I'm not kidding either -- I honestly did find it to be a bit creepy. I always thought that Romeo was pretty creepy too. Climbing a tree to watch a girl, and eavesdropping on her conversation with herself? WTF, mate.

5u1ool.jpg

Top Bottom