Farewell to a Legend.

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Is he even going to see any of these messages, considering that he left? Maybe we could make him a nice thank you card. Anybody else on board with that or should we just leave him alone? :monster:

IDK about the rest of you but I got the facebooger axe so I don't want to send him a message on account of maybe he doesn't want to talk to me for some reason. :wacky: But I'd still like to say a proper thank you and have him actually see it.

Also, wish he would come back but decision respected anyhow. :cuppa:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Oh bummer I did too. Mutual friends remaining to be Flare and Crash.

FLARE, SEND HIM A CARD. TELL HIM WE LOVE HIM.

Lex

Administrator
You guys are free to do whatever you like but just bear in mind he did say he would "prefer to disappear unnoticed" - that said, I'm sure he wouldn't be mad at such a nice gesture.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
You might not see this, but I wish you the best of luck in everything you do in the future! :)

Animexcel

Pro Adventurer
I didn't notice for a week! Wow, I'm gonna miss his voice on thelifestream.net channel. I hope he will come back.. when the Remake comes out :)

Last edited:

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Unnecessarily hostile behaviour, please be respectful
In retrospect this guy was a massive piece of shit and deserves 0 of the fan fare given him in this thread.

Top Bottom