Favorite FFVII Fanart

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
this is amazing *o*

tumblr_lrdzmakgIM1r328ayo1_500.jpg

Would really benefit from more vivid colors and lighting.

Looks flat as is.

Elisa Maza

Whomst
21749813.jpg

Where do I start? From the details of the sector? From how the sector is well-presented as a place created by garbage? From the materia in Cloud's sword? From how 90s the TV is? Or to how Cloud, when he was supposed to be this big, bad SOLDIER is giving his sausage to the kitten?

LOVE.

And a funny one:

18373772.jpg

I lol'd at Aerith's face. XD She's all "Tra-la-la, we're having such a good time running aimlessly arou-- OMFG, ZACK????"

Last edited:

Homura Akemi

Just a lurker now ;3
AKA
Black★Rock Shooter, Hatsune Miku, Rin, Rin Okumura, Zack Fair.
My favorite FF7 fanart
546925.jpg

488599.jpg

115523.jpg

364193.jpg

365152.jpg

55065.jpg
258121m.jpg

619749.jpg
I have loads more but yeah :/

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
21749813.jpg

Where do I start? From the details of the sector? From how the sector is well-presented as a place created by garbage? From the materia in Cloud's sword? From how 90s the TV is? Or to how Cloud, when he was supposed to be this big, bad SOLDIER is giving his sausage to the kitten?

LOVE.

This is awesome, I love the detail and I'm assuming the ridiculous size of the Buster sword is intentional.

And a funny one:

18373772.jpg

I lol'd at Aerith's face. XD She's all "Tra-la-la, we're having such a good time running aimlessly arou-- OMFG, ZACK????"
Heh heh, and angel Zack is in the nip :lol:

All of those ones you posted were brilliant, but this one made me do a double take "Hey theres Aeris....and is that.... Vincent? :huh: Cloud looks a little young and.....wait a minute...what his he wearing? Is that a boob? OH MY GOD!!!:lol:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
I'm more concerned about Cloud looking like underfed jailbait...actually they all look a little underfed. Also that it looks like they're about to rape him a little bit :monster:

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
It's not FFVII, but I need somewhere to put this.

tumblr_lrkfdl2Jcv1r2dik7

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
I didn't know that. I'll keep it in mind for later. Do I have to move my post? I'm lazy. :monster:

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
Ja, there's not a lot of Jenova going around, especially post AC, but I had quite a few good ones saved on one of my computers. Imma go hunt them down and see if I still have them.

I kinda like seeing artists' interpretations of what Jenova might have looked like prior to her being shoved underground. She kinda reminds me of the parasite in Karen Traviss' books that makes you immortal, while at the same time altering your DNA and shit. Quite interesting.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Can we make this a general ff fanart thread? :monster:

AqtOq.jpg

I love how in this one, everyone looks serious....except for Aeris and Red, who seem to be tripping balls.

Aeris: "YAYS! We have to be QUIET or we'll get CAUGHT!!"

Red: "Duuuuude....my tail....its like...totally...on fire....when...did that happen?"

Also there should be more fanart of Tifa dressed as a Shinra MP.

Also, Also I second that this should be a general FF fanarts thread.

This one is quite enjoyable, mostly because it is so similar to the official art. I wish we had more of that. Also, anyone who is even a passing FFVII fan will immediately wonder if Palmer has lard in that tea...

Also there should be more fanart of Tifa dressed as a Shinra MP.

I approve of this statement. There is just something very hot with women in uniforms and/or men's wear. :awesome:

......I'm not alone on this, am I? :no:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Also, anyone who is even a passing FFVII fan will immediately wonder if Palmer has lard in that tea...

If he doesn't.....well then theres something wrong with everyone. :lol:

I approve of this statement. There is just something very hot with women in uniforms and/or men's wear. :awesome:

......I'm not alone on this, am I? :no:
No, you're not alone.

Also, as much as I hate Scarlet because she is an evil bitch, I quite like her in that fanart....even if she does look a bit creepy.

Top Bottom