Favorite FFVII Fanart

That one is amazing

Yes, it is.

I am intrigued by "organisational recovery". What Turk-ish activity can this be a euphemism for?

Edited to add THIS, which is ten kinds of awesome. It's called "FFVII Ochame", and I think in Japanese 'ochame' means something like 'silly stuff'. Look at Cid running! So perfect.

ff7_ochame__by_puruco-d3jtus5.jpg

by puruco at deviantart.

Last edited:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
EDIT that is fucking awesome. Its even got Rude in that bar in Junon. I have to subtract some points though for lack of Tseng and Rufus when they've included Palmer and Scarlet.

I was thinking it was something to do with the WRO. I don't know if that fanart is Japanese, but its common to find translated phrases in Japanese stuff, so It could be something like that.

Or Organisational Recovery could be the department that deals with compensation cases, and Reno and Rude are assessing the damage costs of one of their missions. :awesome:

To paraphrase the Simpsons:

Tseng: You busted up that Avalanche cell pretty bad ! Did you have to break so much furniture?

Reno: You tell us chief, you had a pretty good view from behind your desk.

Last edited:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I have never been able to figure out what the hell that save point was supposed to be. ...looks like a question mark.

In my eyes the save point has never looked like anything. It is what it is...a strange object that I wish I could use in real life. :monster:

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Isn't it "C" for Checkpoint?

Also, is that for Project: Bombing Mission? It looks like the stuff they were working on.

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
Last edited:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Reeeeeeeeeeve. Reeve should model jeans or something :lol:

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Hojo likes this. *thumbs up*

Aerith's eyes look a little derpy. Red XIII is great.

Post-coital blissed out-ness there......I'm guessing Red has one of those serrated cat tongues and...um...uh... :whistle:

I officially ship this pairing now.

Top Bottom