Favorite FFVII Fanart

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
4E9F09C885565EB2370EDB0AFAAA2E230252EA87

I REALLY like this one.

And I'm really impressed with the animated fanart; when I saw the gold saucer scene I became giddy. :D

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Isn't that Fellowship of the VII picture from some shirt that was on sale a couple years ago? I remember we determined that Cid and Yuffie were hiding in the chocobo suit.

Fern_ivy

Lv. 1 Adventurer
I love FF art! I have several galleries of game art that i put together. ^^ Thanks for some new additions.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Don't be silly, Chewie. :monster:

We appreciate you sharing that gorgeous stuff with us over all that time. It's not like we didn't have the opportunity to save it ourselves. Shit happens, don't beat yourself up, eat more chicken, etc. :monster:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
In the OG? I dunno, six or something? I hope so anyway because otherwise shes showing astonishing lack of...self awareness. Or something.

In that pic I'd say she was about 33.

Mr Dolphin is like "Fucking hell this is no time for selfies! I'm fuckin beached here! This is 3 inches of water! Call the coastguard!"

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
I dunno then, she lives with her grandpa. I'm assuming her parents are dead or something. And her grandpa lets her play in polluted water so maybe that has addled her brain.

Actually, according to FFwiki this is a drawing of hers in her room
Priscilla%27s_Drawing_FF7.png

Yeah. Defintely some sort of mental degradation going on there

And 13 you say? Bloody hell. I mean Yuffie is only 2 years older but seems a hell of a lot more grownup - relatively speaking off course.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Definitely, she wants to marry Cloud ffs. :monster:

Top Bottom