- Source

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
A lot of phallic symbolism in the dripping/spilt bottles thar :monster:

Airling

Ninja-Fairy-Jedi-Princess
I love how Cloud looks shocked but still only pretends to shield himself from seeing with his hands.

Edit: @Alex, it actually makes sense to me because that would mean they don't just wear the same stuff every day and actually keep and wear some of their old clothes. Like normal people^_^.

Airling

Ninja-Fairy-Jedi-Princess
Curse you Shademp. You led me to DeviantArt again and now I've wasted a lot of time and found cool stuff again. Stuff like

Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Benoist; Captain Highwind
They kind of remind me of the Metal Gear concept art--like so.

Someone should make a motion comic out of these.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
^That last one is priceless. Corneo is caught between abject terror and being super turned on :lol:

^it's art like this that makes me want to see full storyboards for how cutscenes would look like in an FFVII remake, with regards to camera motions, zooms etc.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
:neo:
^it's art like this that makes me want to see full storyboards for how cutscenes would look like in an FFVII remake, with regards to camera motions, zooms etc.
Assuming they would remember how grimey yet colorful the setting is supposed to look and not try to make everything shiney but with lots of grey. As Octo said, more atmosphere here than in all of Advent Children. I'd say the whole Compilation even. DC did a better job than the rest, but still ball dropped.

Ravynne Nevyrmore

that one Lucrecia fangirl
AKA
Ravynne
:neo:
Assuming they would remember how grimey yet colorful the setting is supposed to look and not try to make everything shiney but with lots of grey. As Octo said, more atmosphere here than in all of Advent Children. I'd say the whole Compilation even. DC did a better job than the rest, but still ball dropped.

I always interpreted that grayness as something particular to Edge and post-crisis (i.e., dead) Midgar. Even if you look at all the NPCs' clothing, they all more or less wear shades of gray. Gray is a big deal in Edge. I thought it was supposed to represent their lifestyle in that time and place.

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
I was flipping through my Tomomi Kobayashi artbook this morning and I thought I'd share a piece of her FFVII art. She worked predominately on the SaGa series but she's done some FFVII fanart. More recently, she's done a CloudxSephiroth doujinshi. :D

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
^ I have no idea what is going on there, Seph gets his guts eaten by snakes while Jenova looks on, and flowers grow out of his blood.

Awesome!

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
^try and ignore the snakes and stuff and just concentrate on Jenova's sideboob. :monster:

Top Bottom