• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Favorite FFVII Fanart

SeaDragon

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sjödraken
Dl6ya12VsAAkR_s.jpg

_shillo

T@ctic

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Orah, Iju
^i don’t think i get it ? What about this holds any likeness to Cloud in the first place? ?
no idea, i thought that as well. but since it's obvs FF7 related i posted it. besides it slightly seems like a cool idea that even if he didn't make soldier he applied elsewhere and was badass at it (even though shinra wasn't a very good company in the first place... but that's leading off!). his childhood is just too pathetic FPS, we need a least a little bit to cheer us up ?

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Haha, it’s funny you mention that it’s ‘obviously FF7 related’ because my material point was that it... really doesn’t look all that FF7 related to me. ? I mean, if the original artist insists upon that, I shan’t contest that. It’s an interesting interpretation, I’ll grant them. ?

Hmm! It’s exactly all the things that make Cloud’s life ‘pathetic’ that makes me like him, personally. I’ve always been a sucker for the underdog type. :megusta:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
The image puts me in mind of something from the Epic stables, not sure what though, hours of my son on Fortnite have addled my brain.

T@ctic

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Orah, Iju
and her cute little brand on the back of her skirt! love it!
blair-armitage-closeup-02.jpg

blair-armitage-closeup-05.jpg

and her "under the highwind" outfit ??
blair-armitage-pantsback.jpg

but fr, i like how she has these "lady-like" underwear because it fits the feminity of tifa. looking on the outside one would think she would wear something more practical and plain like white undies from hanes.
-----
sakimi-chan-aerith-facebook.jpg

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/qvq2z

Last edited:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Well she was never impaled, slashed across the front, which she's never really shown evidence of.

The 7th Heaven brand is nice, and I really like the linked materia slots on the glove. I like that there's a potion and an ether on her waist.
Her shirt should have a higher neckline, I would make the skirt a little longer, and the boobs look a little strange...gravity-defying, lol. So I'd tone those down a bit as well. But the details really make it.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
re: Tifa -- what Force said basically.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't titillated, but like, why do all images of Tifa have to be titillating? She's just walking for 'ucks sake.

That Aeris is also an incredible piece. Nice to see her with an adult-looking face (and a wide back unfff)

Top Bottom