Favorite FFVII Fanart

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
d67cb3a90750227a1fdc49ec96f4b3b1-d8pcwho.jpg

There's a NSFW version, but it's for Patreons only. Boo.

T@ctic

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Orah, Iju
final_fantasy_vii_collection_006_by_c780162-d8q9luh_zpsemkymsaw.jpg

"From the death of Aeris to the firing of the Mako Cannon."

@Hawkeye thanks for that :P still, if there's a chance to get them all, i'll choose it.

Ghost X

I like it when others depict these characters. They're just so different to how I imagine them in my head :P.

T@ctic

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Orah, Iju
Untitled_zpsgc7lmrcn.jpg

------
.....not sure why this exists.
wayta_by_bakamitaixxx-d8qz2uc_zpsn97e0q5b.jpg

actually, *pulls out pedant card* it should be "May i kiss you" :monster:

Something CrimsonSun whipped out for Mother's Day (which is today in Australia, among other countries)

11114204_411638145687581_6810298744435961030_n.jpg

Just noticed that the artist places Cloud's pauldron on the wrong side (the right side) in some of the first batches of pics. *nitpick mode*

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
Well it's a model, smiles are to be added and poses can be assumed later. The loss of any red accents in Tifa's design are too bad tho.

I will never forgive Squenix for blandifying Tifa to make it easier to animate her hair and tits or something. That is to take nothing away from this fan art, however.

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Does my sweet new avatar count? lol

But no, I've been quiet on this thread but today I was reminded of my favorite piece of fanart of all time.

This combines two things I love into one beautiful piece of comedy. FF7 and Azumanga Daioh, together at last. Day One Buy.

Top Bottom