Favourite Final Fantasy character(s)?

Vorona

affirmative.
AKA
Aerina, Elle
IV - Cecil, Rosa, Rydia
VII - I liked all the cast tbh, but standouts are Aerith, Tifa, Cloud, Zack, Yuffie, Cid, Barret, Cait Sith (yes, i'm a Cait fan ::)), all the Turks
VIII - Rinoa, Selphie, Zell, Seifer, Quistis
IX - Zidane, Garnet, Vivi
X - Tidus, Yuna, Rikku, Lulu, Wakka
XII - Fran, Balthier, Ashe, Penelo

Camui

Rookie Adventurer
Some of my favorite Final Fantasy characters are; Cloud, Tifa, Vivi, Squall, Quistis, Zidane, Rinoa, Yuna and Rikku. xD

A

Great Old One
TIfa Lockhart, of course. She's probably the best well-rounded character throughout the game series of Final Fantasy VII. Her personality, actions, etc. changes throughout the game. For example, she's outgoing (and not shy) in the beginning of her childhood. But throughout Final Fantasy VII, she's always hesitant to speak her mind. Then in Advent Children, in a realistic way, she get angry at Cloud, and gives him the ass kicking he deserves. She's a realistic character. She's not stiff.

kunoichi

dead
^ I agree. Tifa is someone who has her head firmly stuck on her shoulders and that's why alot of people like her (and the fact that she has large breasts would explain why guyz like her moar :monster: )

Beeble

Pro Adventurer
The ones that comes to mind at the moment is:'
Kefka
Shadow
Vincent

There are more i like, but i can't come up with more right now lol

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Sorry, Lulu > Tifa. Tifa's great but...:monster:

Then there's Rydia. Rydia kinda pwns Tifa in the sexiness department too.

A

Great Old One
At least Tifa doesn't mean to flaunt it. You can totally tell that Rydia just wants all the attention. :monster:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
[quote author=Makoeyes987 link=topic=264.msg16344#msg16344 date=1234216113]
[/quote]

Go for the goth chicks, huh? =D
I like Lulu a lot too and should add her to my list, she was one of the most level-headed and reasonable characters in FFX. I always made Tidus flirt with her rather than Yuna. ...but I still think I'll have to give the looks to Tifa.

And Tifa ma have ridiculous boobs, but she doesn't advertise them quite as much as Lulu does after every battle ;)

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
So, Tifa, Lulu, Rydia... Yeah, I'd say they beat out the rest of the competition, too. Just fer reference:

Tifa
Tifa-1.jpg

Lulu
FinalFantasyX5.jpg

Rydia - http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/6061/ff4cgrydiaxm2.jpg

Hmm, now I really can't choose. But, what the hell. I'll say Lulu. Seeing that pic reminded me of how gorgeous she actually is.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/8/88/Rosads.jpg

Rosa is gorgeous, too.

Last edited:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Wakka better realize just how much of a lucky bastard he is.

Forcestealer, I did the exact same thing. It amuses me to no end, seeing Lulu act suddenly friendly and stuff to Tidus and have her be the one to toss the ball into the air for his Blitz Ace Overdrive. I can just imagine Yuna being, "Why...are you being so friendly to him now?"

Lulu: Oh...no particular reason. :monster:

Another character that I think looks great is Quistis. I just really love her design, outfit and personality. She was always part of my main team in FFVIII.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
[quote author=Makoeyes987 link=topic=264.msg16344#msg16344 date=1234216113]

[/quote]

Guess being a massive bitch with the worst fashion sense ever isn't a turn off for you.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
It's what she could use those belts for that makes me like her :duhard:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
[quote author=Makoeyes987 link=topic=264.msg16749#msg16749 date=1234307490]
It's what she could use those belts for that makes me like her :duhard:
[/quote]

That's.......sick.

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D
It seems that Mako likes a challenge.

Unbelting all those belts in order to get to her vagina without faiting out of exhaustion would be quite a feat. :monster:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
LMAO @ Dark and Divine

I can't believe you said that XDDDDD

Top Bottom