• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FF Collections

ForceStealer

Double Growth
We had a thread on this like two years ago, but in that time there are plenty of new people, it'd be interesting what trinkets and versions of games we've picked up over the years. I'm sure our collections will all pale in comparison to shademp, but whatever.

This is my FF shelf in my apartment (it's a little out of the way so my apartment doesn't immediately scream "SUPER NERD" to anyone who enters). I kinda need something to put the back row of games on though, the PS1 cases sorta block them...

2012-12-02_13-43-32_4.jpg

heh, I didn't notice the little Cactuar in the corner until posting that. That's a phone charm hanging from my Japanese phone on the shelf above it :wacky:

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
And now everyone finally understand why I nominated you for biggest Final Fantasy Wonk. That is, btw, fucking awesome (love love love the Light figurine).

I need to find out where I put all my FF stuff so I can post up. My god, I'm a slob.

Lex

Administrator
I love these threads. GET SHARING PEOPLE. Here's mine:

ApgEL5LCIAAp6a8.jpg:large

I bought them all on release day (the guides too, hence the very freyed PC book). I have the collector's version of XIII for the 360 because I bought it before I had a PS3, and I have the Bradygames guide for FFXII by accident - I bought the wrong one from Amazon assuming it was the actual, non-shit piggyback guide. Anyone who uses the Bradygames guides over piggyback needs to jump into a river of molten lava.

The only real "collector-ey" thing I have is the XIII-2 Crystal Edition (the big box) that came with a XIII-2 T-Shirt and a 3-D image of Lightning, as well as the soundtrack. I also have the soundtrack for V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, XIII, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus and Advent Children, as well as the piano collections for VII, VIII and IX, but they're in my car (driving music). Though I suppose the black label PS games are slight collectibles now.

Pixel

The Pixie King
I've always prefered the box art we get over here, just the logo on a white background. It looks alot more elegant than the ones you get in america.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
These pics are slightly outdated, but I'll mention below what I've added since taking them:

41210_728034027177_2421721_n.jpg

From bottom to top:
-A FFV and FFVI artbook
-Advent Children Prologue
-Advent Children Reunion Files
-FFVII 10th Anniversary Ultimania Revised Edition
-The Art of FFIX
-BradyGames FFVII strategy guide
-BG FFVIII strategy guide
-BG FFIX strategy guide
-BG FFX strategy guide
-BG FFX-2 Limited Edition Strategy Guide
-Piggyback FFXIII Complete Official Guide Collector's Edition
-The Making of Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within

58194_728034042147_173273_n.jpg

Left to right:
-Chrono Cross Ultimania
-FFVII Kaitai Shinsho The Complete
-FFVII Ultimania Omega
-FFVIII Ultimania
-FFIX Ultimania
-FFX Scenario Ultimania
-FFX Battle Ultimania
-FFX Ultimania Omega
-FFX-2 Ultimania
-FFX-2 Ultimania Omega
-FFX-2: International+Last Mission Ultimania
-FF 20th Anniversary Ultimania File 2: Scenario

Since taking these, I have added the FFVII Memorial Album (got this from Que), the hardback On the Way to a Smile book (Japanese version, not German) and FFVII Lateral Biography TURKS -The Kids Are Alright-.

I don't have any special edition games or anything of the like, though I do have the Limited Edition North American release of the original Advent Children (the one that came with the script, the first three On the Way to a Smile stories and Last Order), and all the FFVIII soundtracks.

I used to have all the FFVIII, FFX and FFX-2 Kotobukiya figures, but sold all but the FFVIII Bahamut (it was a gift from my brother) during a tough time.

Last edited:

Lex

Administrator
I love our EU box art <3

Same thing with the Harry Potter books.

EDIT: Tres, I see BradyGames, BRADYGAMES EVERYWHERE. GET THEM REPLACED!!!

Also, nice collection :)

Lex

Administrator
The FFVII EU box art is just the logo. The one in my image that you're talking about is the PC box art (the original PS EU one is to the right of that). So, I respectfully disagree :monster:

AvecAloes

Donator
I have no idea when I'd get to take a pic of my games/guides, as most of them are boxed up at the moment, so I'll just say what I have: FFI on my iPhone, FF Anthology collection (V and VI), FFVII and guide, FFIX, FFX, FFXIII and guide, FFXIII-2 and guide. The other FFs that I've played have been borrowed or on emulators :)

ForceStealer

Double Growth
The FFVII EU box art is just the logo. The one in my image that you're talking about is the PC box art (the original PS EU one is to the right of that). So, I respectfully disagree :monster:

I see. My mistake, still though, I think the NA boxart is still pretty minimalist. The picture is washed out and the building looks suitably imposing. I'll gree with you on the others, but I like that one.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I have in my house Crisis Core, Dissidia and to my everlasting shame I still own FFXIII:

20121203_100029.jpg

I also have FFXII, AC and FFVII and FFIX on my PSN.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
530428_10151137958211471_740047518_n.jpg

Includes:

Final Fantasy II (NA IV) for SNES

Final Fantasy VII (NA black label) for Playstation
Final Fantasy VIII (NA black label) for Playstation
Final Fantasy IX (NA black label) for Playstation

Final Fantasy VII (NA Eidos Platinum Collection) for PC

Final Fantasy Tactics (NA black label) for Playstation
Vagrant Story (NA black label) for Playstation
Final Fantasy XII (NA Greatest Hits) for PS2

Final Fantasy III (NA) for DS
Final Fantasy IV (NA) for DS

Final Fantasy VII Official Strategy Guide
Final Fantasy VIII Official Strategy Guide

Edit: I forgot The Spirits Within (VHS) and Advent Children (2-Disc DVD)

Last edited:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
This thread makes me feel better about how much of a nerd I am. I'll have to gather all of my stuff together for one big pic.

HOWEVER I can't find my FF Playarts figures anywhere. :(

Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Benoist; Captain Highwind
I tried to be compositional, and I sucked at it :monster:

I need more figurines

Also, I have price tags and refuse to take them off. Combined with receipts, I can remember where and when I was when I purchased each game.

yRW0F.jpg

V5b92.jpg

jFWya.jpg

jv48v.jpg

w26PU.jpg

dw2Zt.jpg

ZQgjW.jpg

And yes, Square Enix made me buy Advent Children thrice.

Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Benoist; Captain Highwind
Thank ya thank ya!

It was a fun 2 hrs. Made me feel like I was a curator (one day...ONE DAY, video game collecting will be a curator's job). Also learned a lot about my camera, like how to activate the help menu so it tells me what each button does on-screen, and how to work the aperture (finally!)

This was all done without a flash, because everything was too shiny, and I had to mess with the hue scale because everything kept coming back orange.

So now I want to break all my games up into series and photograph them. :ultros:

I guess the only thing I'm missing from there is Vagrant Story from PSN. I have really good wifi and remote play for the PS1 games. :awesome:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
My Final Fantasy collection is in a poor state and split between two countries, so I can't easily take a photo of it. I can give you a list, though. I should also point out that my brother and I used to share games, so most of this is our collection, not just mine. All games are originals, rather than platinum or greatest hits, unless otherwise stated.

PS1:
Final Fantasy Origins
Final Fantasy Anthology
Final Fantasy VI
Final Fantasy VII - black and platinum
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX - black and platinum

PS2:
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Final Fantasy XII (two copies)
Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 2

Game Boy Advance:
Final Fantasy VI
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

Films:
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children ("incomplete" version)

Guides:
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Final Fantasy XII

Our Final Fantasy VIII guide had to be thrown away recently because it had completely fallen apart. It was a shame, but it was never going to be used again and held no collectors' value - I think it was even missing some pages - so it wasn't worth keeping. We didn't look after our belongings very well, my brother and I, when we were younger. Many of our games were left on the floor and then stepped on, which usually cracked the case and sometimes the game as well. That's why we had to get platinum replacements for a couple of PS1 games. Damn kids :(

Last edited:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Obviously I have AC Complete too (japanese release), but that's over with my movies rather than my FF shelf.

I always took care of my stuff. My FF7 case is cracked (happened mere hours after I got it :rage:), but the discs were always pampered.

Lex

Administrator
My FF7 case was cracked too. The inside plastic casing of CD cases just pops right off (and then the covers are easily removed) so I just switched it with one of my mums many 2-disc compilation albums back in the day :monster:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
As I didn't post my books and stuff:

2012-12-17_19-24-51_11_zpsf232a4fa.jpg

Yes, Lex, I know, Brady Games. But I want to say that each of those strategy guides there were gifts. I've never bought one.

I imported the AC Reunion Files :geek:, the ACC Dengeki Playstation and Dissidia Hero Guide I got when I was in Japan.

Off topic, however, I was looking through the Reunion Files since I got it out to take the picture and I saw on the Cait Sith character page it describes him as an "animatronic ... robot ... controlled by Reeve." Take that Inspire! :monster:

espritduo

Zetta Member
Hey-o! Hawkeye mentioned this thread, so I thought I'd share my stuff. This is the first time I've ever really gathered it up and organized it, so it should be an interesting adventure and walk down memory lane. I can't do it all in one picture, so I'll do it in thematic chunks as best I can.

First, the big guns: Every FF Ultimania, the 25th Anniversary Ultimate Box, the 25th Anniversary Final Fantasy Orchestral Album (limited edition LP+blu-ray), and just because I had nowhere else to put it, I tucked the 20th Anniversary Famitsu Special Edits book between my Ultimate Box and the Ultimate Box games.
ultimanias_and_25th_anniversary.jpg

Also, my camera's resolution apparently sucks more than I thought and my lights suck too, sorry. Anyways, here's the lowdown, from the top-left shelf corner:

Final Fantasy VII Ultimania Omega
Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Ultimania
Final Fantasy VIII Ultimania
Final Fantasy IX Ultimania
Final Fantasy X Scenario Ultimania
Final Fantasy X Battle Ultimania
Final Fantasy X Ultimania Omega
Final Fantasy X-2 Ultimania
Final Fantasy X-2 Ultimania Omega
Final Fantasy X-2 Internation+Last Mision Ultimania
Final Fantasy XI Story Ultimania Ver. 090409
Final Fantasy XII Scenario Ultimania
Final Fantasy XII Battle Ultimania
Final Fantasy XII Ultimania Omega
Final Fantasy XII International Zodiac Job System Ultimania
Final Fantasy XII Revenant Wings Ultimania
Final Fantasy XIII Scenario Ultimania
Final Fantasy XIII Battle Ultimania
Final Fantasy XIII Ultimania Omega
Final Fantasy XIII-2 Scenario Ultimania
Final Fantasy XIII-2 Battle Ultimania
Final Fantasy XIII-2 Ultimania Omega
Dissidia Final Fantasy Ultimania
Dissidia 012 [duodecim] Ultimania -RPG Side-
Dissidia 012 [duodecim] Ultimania - Action Side-
Final Fantasy Reishiki (Type-0) Ultimania
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles World Ultimania
Final Fantasy 20th Anniversary Ultimania File 1: Character
Final Fantasy 20th Anniversary Ultimania File 2: Scenario
Final Fantasy 20th Anniversary Ultimania File 3: Battle
(Final Fantasy XII-2 Battle Ultimania with Scenario cover. Somebody on Amazon tried to trick me and sent me this, so now I have two 13-2 Battles)

On the bottom of the shelf, from the bottom:

Final Fantasy 25th Anniversary Memorial Ultimania Vol.1
Final Fantasy 25th Anniversary Memorial Ultimania Vol.2
Final Fantasy 25th Anniversary Memorial Ultimania Vol.3
Final Fantasy VII 10th Anniversary Ultimania
Dissidia Final Fantasy Ultimania Alpha

Beside the shelf, front to back, bottom to top:

Final Fantasy Orchestral Album limited edition LP+blu-ray
Final Fantasy 25th Anniversary Crystal Art Works
Final Fantasy 25th Anniversary Moogle Earrings code and packet for Final Fantasy XIV
Final Fantasy 25th Anniversary Ultimate Box
Final Fantasy 20th Anniversary Famitsu Special Edits
Final Fantasy 25th Anniversary Ultimate Box game collection: FFI-XIII+Bonus Disc+Music Selection discs+manuals
Final Fantasy 25th Anniversary framed Yoshitaka Amano artwork.

That's it for this installment! I'll start getting the meat of the collection organized now. What a mess! :)

Lex

Administrator
Where do you live. Tell me, and I promise I won't come and rob everything you own :desu:

Top Bottom