FF7 Remake "Multi part series"

Unit-01

Might be around.
AKA
Sic, Anthony
Well it seems I have my answer then.

I didn't mean to put out any rumors as fact, such is the reason I had ask if someone could confirm or deny the claim made.

Now the 2019 release date doesn't seem entirely impossible. If we assume they started in mid 2014 as stated by Hian, that means by late 2019, that's just about 5 years of development for the entire game. Although, even if that is the same amount of time the Lighting Trilogy took, they should spend more time on the Remake, especially with the last part of the game. Including fighting the Weapons and all that end game stuff.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Well it seems I have my answer then.

I didn't mean to put out any rumors as fact, such is the reason I had ask if someone could confirm or deny the claim made.

Now the 2019 release date doesn't seem entirely impossible. If we assume they started in mid 2014 as stated by Hian, that means by late 2019, that's just about 5 years of development for the entire game. Although, even if that is the same amount of time the Lighting Trilogy took, they should spend more time on the Remake, especially with the last part of the game. Including fighting the Weapons and all that end game stuff.

Before they can spend more time on the Remake, though, first Nomura has to finish and release Kingdom Hearts 3 and focus on that along with KH 2.8. Not to mention with FFXV (finally) coming out this year and let's not forget World of Final Fantasy which I also have doubts that it'll come out this year as well.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Worlds of Final Fantasy wasn't just a gag gift?

A gag gift? Is that meaning that it was thought a fake? Sorry, but you got me confused here.

But as far as I know, the game is as real as one can get.

Vito

Lv. 25 Adventurer
So how likely is for SE to actually state how many parts this is going to have at E3?

Vito

Lv. 25 Adventurer
How likely is for SE to reveal how many parts the remake will have at E3?

Last edited:
Top Bottom