FFVII: Ever Crisis Announced

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
i signed up to the japanese pre-reg thing, so at least i can start out with a bunch of gacha tickets :sadpanda:

there was a little survey asking about your favourite rpgs and i put vagrant story down because i am trying to hint at them that they should give it a modern release

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
It's not a multiplayer game, so it might do. Even then someone will find a way around it.

Here's the specs for the closed beta:
Compatible Device OS: Android 8.0 or later
Storage: Requires at least 8GB of free space
CPU: ARM v8a 64bit
SoC: Snapdragon 845 or later
RAM: Requires at least 4GB
*The above requirements are tentative and may change at the time of official release.
*As the title is still in development, unexpected errors may occur during gameplay.

It's about double what TFS was.

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
Seems to be available within the Google play store. Guessing it's region blocked if folk are having issues accessing it but attached the content on the listing.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230610_193436_Google Play Store.jpg
    Screenshot_20230610_193436_Google Play Store.jpg
    336.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20230610_193443_Google Play Store.jpg
    Screenshot_20230610_193443_Google Play Store.jpg
    282.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20230610_193451_Google Play Store.jpg
    Screenshot_20230610_193451_Google Play Store.jpg
    347.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20230610_193507_Google Play Store.jpg
    Screenshot_20230610_193507_Google Play Store.jpg
    338.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20230610_193514_Google Play Store.jpg
    Screenshot_20230610_193514_Google Play Store.jpg
    397.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20230610_193525_Google Play Store.jpg
    Screenshot_20230610_193525_Google Play Store.jpg
    409.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20230610_193532_Google Play Store.jpg
    Screenshot_20230610_193532_Google Play Store.jpg
    415.4 KB · Views: 6

cold_spirit

he/him
AKA
Alex T
Wow, the entirety of the OG? That's really generous. Almost too generous.

On one hand, it's exciting to think we'll see renditions of all the OG locations soon. Temple of the Ancients, Gaea's Cliff, Mideel. Plus it'll be the first real appearance of Vincent and Cid as part of the Remake Project.

On the other, if they are giving us the entirety of the OG, then why didn't they showcase that fact in the recent trailer? We've only seen footage of Midgar so far, and a bit of the Nibelheim Incident.

Last edited:

Misterbadguy

Phantom Lord
AKA
METEODRIVE
TGS is September 21st to 24th this year, and Google Play has the estimated release as September 30th. Definitely lines up.

NaoyaShinota

Pro Adventurer
so this is how FFVII looks, then I wonder what Before Crisis will look like.

It also seems like an actual FFVII game but modified graphics and modified gameplay. Overall from what little I’ve seen and the info I am getting here and there, it really seems like it will be a remaster.

Can’t wait for that beta.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I'm frankly, impressed and stunned.

I was not expecting it to look or play as good as it did.

I can see myself really enjoying the hell out of it. The backgrounds look fantastic and the battle system... The models, animations, and interface is surprisingly high quality.

Guess they were cooking this game hard. I just hope it lasts :awesomonster:

ultima786

Pro Adventurer
AKA
ultima
I'm confused. Do you only control 1 character? If so, this is extremely disappointing... pls tell me I'm wrong.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
you directly control only one character, but you control when the characters use their limit break. Who you control is determined before battle, so if you want to be someone else other than Cloud or whatever, you can.

ultima786

Pro Adventurer
AKA
ultima
you directly control only one character, but you control when the characters use their limit break. Who you control is determined before battle, so if you want to be someone else other than Cloud or whatever, you can.

That sounds stupid, sadly. Not sure why they made that choice...

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Yeah it's a stupid decision. I love how in the famitsu interview they said made it sound like it would be overwhelming to control multiple characters like...that isn't the entire point and benefit of turn-based combat?

Top Bottom