• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FFVII Iceberg

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Do you have those legendary translations of parts of that book that I couldn't find?
I have one or two that I did myself for inclusion in that LTD abomination I published about eight years ago. I know all of the journal entries were on the Cloud x Aerith zetaboards forum at one point, but I haven't been there in forever, so I couldn't say whether they're all still around over there.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I remember some of them being really neat, honestly. In particular, there was one with Tifa reacting to the videos at Gast and Ifalna's house in recognition of how Hojo had wrecked Aerith's life from the get-go that was quite powerful.

CaptainLayla2006

Pro Adventurer
AKA
The Game Master
Ok, here's what I got so far:
  • Sephirothslave and SummonerYuna-AKA the two women who claimed to have "married" Sephiroth on the astral plane
  • The New Threat mod
  • Geocities fansites
  • Sephiroth was Aerith's SOLDIER lover instead of Zack at one point
  • Any other weird fandom stories

Sephiroth Crescent

Way Ahead of the Plot
Sorry. Programming. Joke.
Just let's be careful with adding more stuff to the Iceberg, because who knows what kind of dark stuff there is behind it.

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
I'm already done with adding things anyway, the video was the capstone to this project. Wouldn't mind doing a compilation version some time though.

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
I was vanity googling my iceberg because the video has a LOT of views lol, and I found that someone made a remake iceberg. It's pretty lacking, but one inclusion made me laugh. Guess which.
va9wlujuu7b71.jpg

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Too bad the FFVII House sequel ended up becoming a Hannibal House reboot. :monster:

Would've been interesting to see how the Remake threw that system into disarray. Now it only makes simps for imaginary women.

Top Bottom