FFVII Love Calculator

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Dr. Love thinks a relationship might work out between Quexinos and Mako Eyes, but the chance is very small. A successful relationship is possible, but you both have to work on it. Do not sit back and think that it will all work out fine, because it might not be working out the way you wanted it to. Spend as much time with each other as possible. Again, the chance of this relationship working out is very small, so even when you do work hard on it, it still might not work out.
lol

Hey I got 41% for Cloud X Tifa, what are you trying to pull here KtR?

A

Great Old One
Dr. Love thinks a relationship might work out between Quexinos and Mako Eyes, but the chance is very small. A successful relationship is possible, but you both have to work on it. Do not sit back and think that it will all work out fine, because it might not be working out the way you wanted it to. Spend as much time with each other as possible. Again, the chance of this relationship working out is very small, so even when

Hey I got 41% for Cloud X Tifa, what are you trying to pull here KtR?
First of all, ew. :monster:

And second of all:

http://www.lovecalculator.com/love.php?name1=cloud+strife+&name2=tifa+lockhart

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Cloud Strife and Tifa Lockhart has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Cloud Strife and Aerith Gainsborough has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other.

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
Dr love can kiss my ass, as Clack failed according to his calculations. xD

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Zack Fair and Cloud Strife has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other.

Zack has just as good of a chance as Aerith according to Dr. Love....

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Written in third person, doesn't count.

I seriously fucking love you XD

.. .hmmm

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Splintered and Quexinos has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.

Dr. Love thinks a relationship might work out between Cloud Strife and Cloud Strife, but the chance is very small. A successful relationship is possible, but you both have to work on it. Do not sit back and think that it will all work out fine, because it might not be working out the way you wanted it to. Spend as much time with each other as possible. Again, the chance of this relationship working out is very small, so even when you do work hard on it, it still might not work out.
aww :(

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I meant to lock this but since people want to talk about this, I'll move this to General Fuckery :monster:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Close this shit pls

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Clerith and Cloti has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other.
See? Cleriths and Clotis can work it out :monster:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
See?

Ashes loves This Thread

29 %

The chance of a relationship working out between Ashes and This Thread is not very big, but a relationship is very well possible, if the two of you really want it to, and are prepared to make some sacrifices for it. You'll have to spend a lot of quality time together. You must be aware of the fact that this relationship might not work out at all, no matter how much time you invest in it.

This shit just isn't meant to be.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
So I tried using some characters and here goes:

Meteorain x Bexy = 71%
the Doctor(Alex) x Bexy = 88%

Emperor Joker x Morishi = 55%
Emperor joker x Vamos = 88%
Emperor Joker x Kunoichi = 88%

Dacon x Vagrant = 12%

Chaos x Cosmos = 96%

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Mumble loves loli

74 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Mumble and loli has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other.

UH OH

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
It certainly won't have the double H cup size you covet so dearly petal.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
BLARGH!!!!! NO SIZES F-G????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? YOU JOKE!

Isabella

Your Mom
This thread is only amusing because I've had a couple of gin & tonics. But I'm sure it will give me a big ol headache in the mornin'.

Dacon Mako Eyes

89 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Dacon and Mako Eyes has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.

Top Bottom