FFVII Love Calculator

Ravynne Nevyrmore

that one Lucrecia fangirl
AKA
Ravynne
These are the results of the calculations by Dr. Love:
Vincent Valentine Lucrecia Crescent

89 %
Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Vincent Valentine and Lucrecia Crescent has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.

Canon thx.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
canon Final Fantasy

42 %
The chance of a relationship working out between canon and Final Fantasy is not very big, but a relationship is very well possible, if the two of you really want it to, and are prepared to make some sacrifices for it. You'll have to spend a lot of quality time together. You must be aware of the fact that this relationship might not work out at all, no matter how much time you invest in it.

i.e. not bloody likely :monster:.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
canon Final Fantasy

42 %
The chance of a relationship working out between canon and Final Fantasy is not very big, but a relationship is very well possible, if the two of you really want it to, and are prepared to make some sacrifices for it. You'll have to spend a lot of quality time together. You must be aware of the fact that this relationship might not work out at all, no matter how much time you invest in it.

i.e. not bloody likely :monster:.

Old news is old tho :monster:

Atticus

Kissed by Fire
I'd have to say from my great wisdom and personal experience that the love rating between any final fantasy character is 0% because its not real. Its fun to play though.

Atticus

Kissed by Fire
^
[SIZE=+1] Dr. Love thinks a relationship might work out between Religion and Survival of the human race, but the chance is very small. A successful relationship is possible, but you both have to work on it. Do not sit back and think that it will all work out fine, because it might not be working out the way you wanted it to. Spend as much time with each other as possible. Again, the chance of this relationship working out is very small, so even when you do work hard on it, it still might not work out.

HAHAHHA wow.
[/SIZE]

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
I haven't read the thread's content yet, but this is what the title made me think:

If there is a function that can calculate love... what inputs (x), besides phallic looking ones, would produce the ultimate output (y) of lurve? I demand a graph, and tell me where it intersects on the x-axis and the y-axis.

Top Bottom