• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FFVII Remake at Jump Festa 2020 (No new Trailer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
With the recent images of the weapon and Materia stat upgrade system, I can't see everything, i.e like your Buster Sword, being wiped back to zero upon finishing this installment, so there is a chance that we will be taking parts of our progress with us into the next parts. Which would make things like any special Materia or weapons gained from any inbetween-installment events or DLC, possible to take into the latter games.

If that's the case, they will need to be even more careful with their planning and making adjustments for all of these. It's exciting if they can manage it all correctly and make these events something that aren't just shoe-horned in, as I know I'll be living in Midgar for a long time after finishing the game. I'm hoping a New Game + will have a huge array of options and new content too.

Last edited:

Cannon_Fodder

Pro Adventurer
Man, I honestly only remember the two, and I played that game just two months ago. Then again, I'm never bothered by those warnings so I probably just ignored/forgot them.

Reactions: LNK

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
With the recent images of the weapon and Materia stat upgrade system, I can't see everything, i.e like your Buster Sword, being wiped back to zero upon finishing this installment, so there is a chance that we will be taking parts of our progress with us into the next parts. Which would make things like any special Materia or weapons gained from any inbetween-installment events or DLC, possible to take into the latter games.

If that's the case, they will need to be even more careful with their planning and making adjustments for all of these. It's exciting if they can manage it all correctly and make these events something that aren't just shoe-horned in, as I know I'll be living in Midgar for a long time after finishing the game. I'm hoping a New Game + will have a huge array of options and new content too.
My guess is they do a level cap for each game, that way everything can carry over. At least, that's what I'd do

Lex

Administrator
I feel like this thread has run its course (the topic was kinda non existent in the first place and the discussion has now moved on to stuff that should be in other FFVII threads) so I'm gonna go ahead and close. Please move discussion to the relevant threads <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom