FFVII Remake Delivery Delay Notice from Square (AKA Shipping Woes)

pxp

Pro Adventurer
UK 1st Class Ed. orders are being dispatched, my friend just received his. His order page on the SE Store never updated past Requested and he never got a tracking number, DPD just showed up at his door.
Oh man I hope this is my situation though I didn’t order with SE but eBay! Did hear a rumour on Twitter yesterday that UK copies were disptching today so fingers crossed!!

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I have a sneaking suspicion/paranoia that EBGames gonna leave me on read...

Persona 5 came out 2 days ago and I haven't got a call with regards to that. I got a notification that it came back in stock, so I was able to put in a new order on their online system that will deliver to my door.

FF7R remains out of stock for the Deluxe, so all I can do is wait for them to phone me ;__________;

Rose_of_Night

Pro Adventurer
The 1st Class SOLDIER edition is just the Deluxe + the Play Arts Kai apparently lol. I haven't opened anything yet. I need to clean obsessively and then I'm going to stream on Discord for anyone who wants to watch! :D
I'd like to watch, but I'm not too handy with discord, haha

Cannon_Fodder

Pro Adventurer
I have a sneaking suspicion/paranoia that EBGames gonna leave me on read...

Persona 5 came out 2 days ago and I haven't got a call with regards to that. I got a notification that it came back in stock, so I was able to put in a new order on their online system that will deliver to my door.

FF7R remains out of stock for the Deluxe, so all I can do is wait for them to phone me ;__________;
That sucks for P5. Sorry to hear that.

If it makes you feel any better, I ordered a deluxe copy of FFVIIR from EB to be delivered, and I haven't heard anything from them. So you're not missing out on much by not being able to order from them haha

Top Bottom