• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FFVII Remake Delivery Delay Notice from Square (AKA Shipping Woes)

Mayo Master

Pro Adventurer
EB games reached out to us on the day of release, and we put forward a delivery request. They said it would take 10 business days for the delivery. I feel validated in my choice to have bought it digital.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
That's 10 business day from the time it has shipped. Mine hasn't shipped and it's been 5 business days since my request, and I've paid in full...

At this point you need to get your money back, order it digitally and save yourself the headache.

Or.

If you're wanting a physical copy, accept you're going to pay a premium and find it from a reputable seller on Ebay that's within your country. Relying on Amazon or Gamestop at this point will result in your getting Part 1 when Part 2 is finally released. I'm so sorry you've had to deal with this run around.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
At this point you need to get your money back, order it digitally and save yourself the headache.

Or.

If you're wanting a physical copy, accept you're going to pay a premium and find it from a reputable seller on Ebay that's within your country. Relying on Amazon or Gamestop at this point will result in your getting Part 1 when Part 2 is finally released. I'm so sorry you've had to deal with this run around.

Thanks Mako :(

Unfortunately their system doesn't allow refunds until stores reopen, so all I really can do is wait for my Deluxe Edition... whenever, if ever it comes.

I sent them an email mentioning filing a consumer complaint against them but I have never done anything like that before and have no idea how :(

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
update (sorta):

On the form sent last week by EB, there was an option to receive a coupon for the amount of your original deposit to the new order you had to put in. I didn't choose this option, because they said it would take longer. Turns out some of codes got emailed today, and aren't working.

Some of the people who received their copies this week didn't receive their bonuses either. Some people received pre-order DLC codes that don't work.

This is... a mess.

don't choose EB Games/Gamestop

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
Sorry things aren't going in your favor, looneymoon. :(

Game arrived earlier today (and staying in the box, as all mail sits in a bag for a few days before handling). Now I just have to wait for the console... which is still "preparing" to be shipped....

YZi5xFl.png

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
Package arrived today (had no indication that it even shipped). It's missing my physical pre-order bonus that was supposed to come with it.

why...... must I suffer.............. this despair.
You sure you're not cursed on this one specific matter? Again, really sorry things just aren't working out for you. :(

Broke the PS4 out of "quarantine" and installed the game last night! I splurged and grabbed the digital deluxe version as I couldn't bring myself to un-mint the physical deluxe box. While the game was downloading, I killed time by playing the demo. I was under the impression that you had to have the demo installed before the 10th in order to get the theme with the group on the highway. Apparently it's still available at the moment.

Taking me a bit to get back into console gaming... last console I had was the PS2. I seem to buy PlayStations for FF7. Bought the PSX to play the original, PS2 to play Dirge...no wait sorry that was for KHI. PSP for Crisis Core, and now a PS4 Pro for the remake (and of course a PS5 for the second installment).

Last edited:
Top Bottom