Pro Adventurer
AKA
Noble
Wedge lives... Jesse and biggs die

Edit*sike in endgame biggs is alive. Wedge maybe died... :/

Last edited:

Elisa Maza

Whomst
He does, but he's at death's door in bed. My guess he'll die like Wedge; in another place, helping the others. Probably when Tifa and Barret get recaptured later in the story by Shinra.

Hold on, I heard he lives, but he's incapacitated. Lemme check again.

Noble0ne

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Noble
If he does at some point after chapter 14 that would be a lame move... Considering they had other avalanche friends make it.

I mean you go through a whole new underground area to save wedge... That would piss people off if you do all that then he dies... They faked his death twice already... A third would be like common really

I'm pretty sure wedge is live for good this game

Last edited:

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
Interesting, at first I thought one of the Avalanche trio surviving would bother me. But I am open to the changes. Especially if he dies in a future installment.

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
I mean you go through a whole new underground area to save wedge... That would piss people off if you do all that then he dies... They faked his death twice already... A third would be like common really
Wait are you talking about Biggs or Wedge? Doesn’t Wedge die with his cats?

Noble0ne

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Noble
Somebody saw zack? I'm chapter 14 and I ain't see zack... These videos get taken down so fast. Hard to find good streaming

Noble0ne

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Noble
Nope you just think wedge dies with his cats... He lives! Keep watching!

Get those chapter view numbers up hahahaha

Last edited:

Noble0ne

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Noble
Maybe he does further along in part I haven't seen... Gotta finish the game I guess

I know he was just badly hurt on the pillar but I didn't see anything to show he got of... Maybe a side explore detail my streams didn't show...

If they both lived then that cool... But then people are going to be extra salty that Jesse died

Last edited:

Noble0ne

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Noble
You get to play without cloud in party multiple times... I loved those subplot elements

Getting to run around as aerith and then in chapter 13 running around as Barret... Was much entertaining to me.

Last edited:

Noble0ne

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Noble
Funny how 14 chapters in, haters still are jumping in threads talking about some... "Ur ganna get band coz I reported you" -_-

YouTube is Nerf nerf... some steams under false names are going on twitch but crazy hard to find

Last edited:

Noble0ne

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Noble
How far until you see Zack... I saw the cloud copy when your talking with Aeris on the slide(impliyimg Zack). I'm assuming you defiantly are not talking about that

Top Bottom