FFVII: The Earth's Cries? (for real this time)

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
-It was hard to get the rights to do this and that's one reason they
didn't announce it sooner

SE OWNS the rights, there should be no fucking need to get them.
Fake as hell.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
i remember someone posting about how they couldn't make FFVII on the DS but could do so for the other games because they were on Nintendo and that FFVII was on PS1 so I'm assuming they mean that...
Maybe that they had to ... secure some DS rights? I dunno XD

Also the DS Cloud is cute :monster:

Last edited:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Well at the very least, the scan doesn't look half assed or thrown together. I'm wondering where the hell they got those pics from, or if they just photoshopped them.

But yeah, fake as hell. :monster:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
ROFL I just noticed along the top, they have Cloud and Tifa diagonal from one another and the same with Zack and Aerith :monster:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
This is a bad April fool's prank simply for the fact that a prank about an FFVII remake on an FF site is simply as far away from originality as it can be.

The scans don't look half-assed though, so at least it still retains some quality =p

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Also the DS Cloud is cute :monster:

NO. He looks weird. :sadpanda:

DS FFVII? Bad idea. Real or not, I will not accept this.

Besides, after all that work making Cloud look bad ass (in a sense), a PS3 demo with awesome graphics, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, Advent Children Complete... they're just going to release the remake in measly DS graphics?

LOLFAEK :awesome:

Also, this article http://www.cubed3.com/news/13916 is tagged AFD. I can only assume it means April Fools' Day? :monster:

Son Goku

It's my stomach, I'm hungry.
AKA
mugennagama
How did you even consider this could be true, even for a sec?:huh:
Just look at him!
1. Cloud is not cute.
2. That`s Link. He just lost his cap.
3. I don`t like Link.
and so on... :lol:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
He is cute Dammit, look at him...

!!!

oh god that pedo bear at the bottom of the forum scared the shit outta me XD

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
If you kill him, another will just take his place.

Look around you, the world is full of them.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
:sigh:

I don't want to do this as I'm not sure I'm ready to deal with the after effects but I have to give proper people their credit. This one was mine :P Worked my ass off on it too... :monster:

I thought people would get a kick out of it and looks like some people with a sense of humor sure did. Thanks for being good sports guys ^_^

CREDITS:
The DS Cloud was done by a talented fellow named Jalechah. The Midgar belongs to Neon Garuth. There IS an actual Japanese interview in the text but... looks like no one looked that close. The interview was translated by Makoto Miyoshi, Mayu Sota and Ken Suzuki.. and some text came from my friend Demon Rin. Special thanks to those who supported me. A few more people helped with things here and there but wished to remain anonymous, thanks guys.

Now a few things.
I did have a friend of mine draw a something for this:
http://joshyartist.deviantart.com/art/Commission-Cloud-157833721
But we felt it didn't quite fit in with anything. But it's uber cute and I love it, thanks Josh :D
There are also other DS Cloud poses if you want to see them...

Now I was never intended to fool the masses with this, in fact I perfectly expected several FFVII remake rumors to be there... but I wanted to be different. I wanted to go all out and make something that looked real but was fake upon examining. No one examined though... I can't say that some comments didn't seemed a bit harsh, but after sleeping on it... I can say April Fools for me has always been the same. I do some crazy shit and piss people off and that's what I did here :monster:

Sorry if it bothered you, really I wasn't trying to do that... I guess maybe I got carried away, but what can I say? I Love this holiday and I'll always get involved any way I can :D

Well here's hoping your guy's April Fools was better than mine.
loveable_cloud.png

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
FYI I did manage to fool a number of people with it on another forum :monster:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I looked through the interview & I saw the word Playstation tossed around a lot, but didn't see Nintendo or DC, but that was after everyone had cried "FAKE". Either way. Well done. We'll have to get you in on something epic next year....

X :neo:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
I am ALWAYS available for an AF Prank :D

but didn't see Nintendo or DC,
DS? And I dunno why you're not seeing DS it's in there many times.

― このリメイクはDS用ですよね。
何故、例えばPS3ではなく、DS
なのですか?
野村: はい、DS用です。他の
ファイナルファンタジーもDS
でリメイクして大成功しましたし。
PS3用も考えましたが制作に必要
な労力と努力が膨大過ぎて長い目
で見ても割に合わないかもしれない。
FFVIIはありのままで名作なので、
オリジナルの持つ最高の味を保ち
たかった。