• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FFVIIR at TGS 2019 (NEW TRAILER!)

*2019-09-11 Update*

New trailer released on the official FFVIIR websites.

English

Japanese

Google translate:
TOKYO GAME SHOW2019 (9/12 (Thurs.) to 9/15 (Sun.)) We will exhibit “FINAL FANTASY VII Remake” trial and photo spot at SQUANI booth. For trial play, there is also a priority play slot for Square Members only. Check the details below.​

https://www.jp.square-enix.com/tgs19/lineup/ffvii_remake/

More google translate:
<About priority trial tour>​
[Limited to Squeni Members! Priority trial invitation]
77 people will be invited by lottery from the members of the sukueni members for the priority trial of "Final Fantasy VII Remake".​
The implementation date is two days, September 14 (Saturday) and 15 (Sunday). (There are no business days on the 12th and 13th.)​
The application deadline is until Sunday, September 8. Please apply.​
[Square Enix App Special Project Special Clear File Present! ]
When you read the QR code of the Square Enix in-app ticket on the dedicated terminal set up on the day of the event, you will receive a special clear file with the “Final Fantasy VII Remake” pattern.​
The implementation date is two days, September 14 (Saturday) and 15 (Sunday). (There will be no business day on the 12th and 13th.)​
Please download the Square Enix app and come to the special counter.​

Last edited:

rimavelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
rima
We know at least from twitter that new voice dialogue has been recorded specifically for TGS 2019. A new trailer most definitely, if not an expanded demo (less likely).
Trailer yes, but they wouldn't record lines for the trailer I think. More like new intro for the demo, like the one with Jessie.

rimavelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
rima
So far it seemed the lines were already in-game and not just voice over. Idk. I would like to say that at this point they already recorded the lines but game dev is not linear so who knows what they have and have not recoreded.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Well the report is that they’ve gone to the studio specifically for TGS. Voice and music recording are usually done late in production, so I expect the majority of the game’s VA recording will take place over the autumn months. Anything earlier is for promo material and for snippets of the game that they plan to use in the trailer.

Pizzachu

SOLDIER Fan
It's really time they showed us some Turks.

I hope they show the other members of Shinra too. Seeing the Turks would be a lot of fun, and I wouldn't mind getting a glimpse of the Shinra Executives as well. Heidegger looked great, so I'm dying to know what everyone else will look like. Rufus is one of my favorite characters, so I want to see him too.

Perhaps we will see President Shinra's full face this time instead of only half?

Pizzachu

SOLDIER Fan
Hm, I'm wondering if that is all SE will be showing or if Nomura is telling us a little bit of what will be shown? I'm not disappointed by any means because I wanted to see more of Shinra. However, I'm very curious.

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream & FFVII: Reflections
Hm, I'm wondering if that is all SE will be showing or if Nomura is telling us a little bit of what will be shown? I'm not disappointed by any means because I wanted to see more of Shinra. However, I'm very curious.

I'm guessing they'll have some surprises, too, like they did with Tifa at E3. They never said they'd reveal her then, they just sprang it on everyone and watched the room explode. So I'm thinking we'll see more than what they've said. Maybe Red XIII and cross-dressing Cloud? I guess we'll find out!

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream & FFVII: Reflections
Well, I guess I can understand wanting to wait to see Miss Cloud. Just thought it would be a fun surprise for SE to pull at TGS, but oh well. Others have mentioned this before, but a Lightning-styled wig would be a nice in-joke for us to have, too. Anyway, it'll be cool to finally see the rest of the Shinra execs and the Turks and if we're lucky, Red XIII.

Top Bottom