FFXIII for the PS3 will be inferior to 360

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
No one noticed my acrostic post? *sadface*

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
The thing about the 360 is that you can get basically any new game for free. I had mine hacked and I only pay like $5 per game. (Shady muchos?)

I got Star Ocean 4 the same week it was released on the 360. So basically if FFXIII is better on the 360, what this says to me is that I'll be getting it for free.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
*sheepishly raises hand*

I Thank your post for its honesty. XD

God damn talk about fail advertisement! :lol:

I never get tired of watching that.

Here's another gold one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4q_TFno3nM

Love the "and that's never happened" part. XD

The thing about the 360 is that you can get basically any new game for free. I had mine hacked and I only pay like $5 per game. (Shady muchos?)

That'll be alright as long as you don't plan on connecting to Xbox Live at any point. I guess if you don't care about online multiplayer at all, it's no loss.

My wife has a 360, though, and I know most of the games we have we get the most play out of online.

Neutron Ronnie

From The Front of Armament
AKA
Powerslave
You're right, man, I'm not sure everyone realized the real nature of the article... :D However, unless it's a joke, I'm dying to know how the PS3 is "garbage," too.

I got Star Ocean 4 the same week it was released on the 360. So basically if FFXIII is better on the 360, what this says to me is that I'll be getting it for free.

Do you play online at all? How do you get your game updates?

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
Absolutely ridiculous.
What a way to lose fans!
Everyone's gonna go out and buy
some stupid 360 because it'll have more features.
Only reason to buy the PS3 was for that stupid game and now
more people are gonna run off to buy some stupid system with tons of bugs.
Every time, this always seems to happen to me!

This is the sort of bullshit that makes fans ditch companies.
Really, now, do they think their Sony-loyal fanbase will stand for this?
O RLY guys, the joke's on you.
Losers who decide some fad system gets a better deal, Square Enix can just
lick my asshole.
Please die in a fire.
Or kill yourselves.
Stupid fucking assholes. No love,
Terra/Tina Branford.
I couldn't have said it better myself. :awesome:

ForceStealer

Double Growth

...I don't know anything about hacked 360s, but why do you even pay 5 bucks? Wouldn't it all just be free?

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
However, unless it's a joke, I'm dying to know how the PS3 is "garbage," too.
Jesus Christ, I refuse to believe that anybody could get the idea of that article being satire but not my posts.

Neutron Ronnie

AKA
Powerslave
Jesus Christ, I refuse to believe that anybody could get the idea of that article being satire but not my posts.

Hm, like I said, I was just checking - no need to get your knickers in a twist. It's easier to judge by an article written by someone whose articles you've seen before, vs a single line in a forum where some people may or may not have been misled. :monster: Plus, I guess I've taken part in too many console wars.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Plus, I guess I've taken part in too many console wars.
This speaks volumes about you.

But really, I thought people had gotten used to the relentless satire that drenches every post of mine. The moar I know :monster:

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
I don't play online. I play games by myself, I do not share.
Well, technically the games ARE free, but I don't know anything about technology. My new friend that I met on Craigslist works at gamestop, and he copies all of their games. :joy:

I would hack my PS3, but it seems too delicate. And I'm getting my Wii hacked soon so I can get all the super old Nintendo games! :lol:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Well, technically the games ARE free, but I don't know anything about technology. My new friend that I met on Craigslist works at gamestop, and he copies all of their games. :joy:

I would hack my PS3, but it seems too delicate. And I'm getting my Wii hacked soon so I can get all the super old Nintendo games! :lol:

Holy crap, that's so illegal. XD

How does hacking your Wii allow you to play all SNES games, though? Are you like...soldering a cartridge adapter or something to it?

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
I think the more important question is;
will there be a tls prize for who gets all the ff13 achievements first.

Neutron Ronnie

AKA
Powerslave
This speaks volumes about you.

But really, I thought people had gotten used to the relentless satire that drenches every post of mine. The moar I know :monster:

As your post does for you, sir, since you made that judgment without knowing what capacity I took part in those wars in. :monster: Anyway, I don't think I've seen many posts by you, probably because until recently I stayed in one section of the forums.

You don't? Won't you miss much? I mean, arguably, most of the fun in many games is in the multiplayer. But you do go online for game extras and updates, right? Not worried about getting banned? :D

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
As your post does for you, sir, since you made that judgment without knowing what capacity I took part in those wars in.
You still took part though. Lol, oh dear.

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Holy crap, that's so illegal. XD

How does hacking your Wii allow you to play all SNES games, though? Are you like...soldering a cartridge adapter or something to it?

You know what, my boyfriend is a techno whiz, so we end up getting all kinds of neat gadgets and whatnot. We had an extra Xbox, but I gave it away because wtf do we need two for?

We had our PSPs hacked last year and got all of the SNES games. I have FFVII saved on my computer somewhere and I have Breath of Fire III on my memory stick right now. Actually for PS1 games you just download them as a torrent. Freeeeeeeeeee.

I know, that's totally illegal. I refuse to buy a game unless it's on the Playstation console. Otherwise it seems so tarnished. <.<

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Or mine >:3

Yes these are fighting words.

Neutron Ronnie

AKA
Powerslave

Because part of my original honors year thesis involved comparative performance analysis of the PlayStation 3 versus other platforms. So I did a lot of "research." *cough* Including watching my professors argue it out, which, sadly, was the highlight of the academic year. :wacky:

That would actually be a damn good contest, actually. What an awesome idea!

Agreed, now that's interesting. All achievements or trophies. Don't forget the trophies. :wacky:

You still took part though. Lol, oh dear.
Yeah, I did. One might say I had to, in order to graduate. Lol, oh dear.

Last edited:
Top Bottom