Final Fantasy 7: The Hardest Part (video)

I never found that nearly as hard as sneaking past the guards on the 60th floor of the Shinra building, or marching in Rufus' parade, or the bloody submarine mini game that I have never, ever won.

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
Huh, I never really had problems with that. I'd say the hardest part of FFVII was the Golden Chocobo/KOTR horseshit, out of sheer monotony. Would have been nicer if it was simply challenging rather than just plain annoying.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I never found that nearly as hard as sneaking past the guards on the 60th floor of the Shinra building, or marching in Rufus' parade, or the bloody submarine mini game that I have never, ever won.

I agree with you for the guards and the parade being harder than this, but I'm amazed to hear that about the submarine game. You mean the one that happens in the story? I always thought that so easy as to be hardly even worth it. The red sub spawns right in front of me, I mash the square button several times, and it sinks. If you mean the later levels in Gold Saucer, then that I understand :monster:

Top Bottom