• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Final Fantasy / Square Enix Webpage Archive

Prism

Pro Adventurer
AKA
pikpixelart
I'm glad you found it! It's always a good time when you finally find something that's been nagging at your memory for a while :monster:

Speaking of which, I've been meaning to update this thread for nearly a year. (damn, time flies)
I have a collection of sites I've gotten over the last few months that I should add, FFonline can be among them.

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
The amount of work spent on that Yuffie page, especially the graphics, astonish me. Yuffie inside the crystal is a top-notch editing job.
Yeah that one actually looks great. I like how there was so little Yuffie stuff to work with back then that they actually used Tifa's face for the Jenova image and just called it Yuffie lol. It's a shame the Yuffie killing Aerith one is gone.

kameshell

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
suffibi
LAST UPDATED: 3/8/2020

A hobby of mine is going web spelunking, where I browse old sites from when the internet was a lot more decentralized and community-driven. This style of website is important to me - it represents a time when people devoted to their hobbies would create resource-heavy websites that people could congregate around. Each site has its own individual flare and expression.

So basically, I thought I'd make a little library of some of them here. I've gathered links of these sites. Because web archive can't archive everything, there's no consistency with how thoroughly the links on these sites work. Some work better than others. Try 'em out, and if they don't work...just enjoy the homepage, lol.

Each webpage has a link with a snapshot of the archive below it. The snapshots were taken on a modern 16:9 screen ratio, so they might not be totally accurate. I may go back and take them on a 4:3 monitor when I get the chance, as well as adding some descriptions. Or more sites.

Aeris' Forgotten Capital (auto-play music warning)
Aeris' Forgotten Capital - Archived Link (archived link recommended - the site is still up, but is riddled with ads) (auto-play music warning)
J7uXQkz.png

Ring of the Ancients - Archived Link (note: I haven't been able to access any of the sites in the web ring. Throwing it here for good measure, though)
YSca0OH.png

Rufus' Final Fantasy7 Ring - Archived Link (note: I haven't been able to access any of the sites in the web ring. Throwing it here for good measure, though)
kvL7o7Z.png

Ha! Sorry this is an old post but I just saw this. I remember these guys. I ran a site along with them called Cloud’s Mad Affair where I had images of the making of FFVII because I was sent one of the promo VHS. It created my site in 97 as a school project. I was in a journalism class and we needed to make a website about a current event.

We were a pretty close niche group. Matt who ran Square Haven closed it so old ago. My site at the end was hosted by him. Before all of us kind of moved from those sites.

Top Bottom