• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FINAL FANTASY VII – iOS Launch Trailer

My only issue with the turn off encounters option is that non-seasoned players may get caught in a scenario where they are too low-level both to defeat bosses and to grind EXP by going into any of the available normal encounters.

Aside from that I think the feature to turn off encounters is a wonderfully bold inclusion. Besides, I think a large portion of people who play FFVII already know the game well enough to manage properly with the levelling. :monster:

Lex

Administrator
There hasn't been any news. I would expect it to be released soon, so we'll probably hear about it at PS Experience.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
It was supposed to come out in Spring:

Many video game sites then picked up that it was going to release in October, based on the game's listing on the Square Enix website, but that turned out to be incorrect. It now just says "This Winter".

Top Bottom