Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete SCENE CHANGES COMPILATION. *SPOILERS*

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D
I have screenshots for CoD. Can I post those...?

I'll make a separate thread for them too.

I think that there's no problem in that.

Btw, after the battle between Cloud and Sephiroth, if Denzel comes out in the street with all the other kids, this means that he will be cured from his Geostigma by Aerith's holy rain and not in the church, right?

A

Great Old One
Okay, cool, I'll post those then. ^_^

And also, maybe he runs out of the church with the children... after he gets cured by Cloud?

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D
Okay, cool, I'll post those then. ^_^

And also, maybe he runs out of the church with the children... after he gets cured by Cloud?

Hmm. that could be case, but didn't ran to the streets after receiving the phone call from Aerith?

And this brings another point, if Aerith can use electronic devices from the Lifestream, it became pretty obvious to me that Sephiroth will return once more...

....as a computer virus! :wackymonster:

Immortal280

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tiff, Tifa,Or Tiffany
Hmm. that could be case, but didn't ran to the streets after receiving the phone call from Aerith?

And this brings another point, if Aerith can use electronic devices from the Lifestream, it became pretty obvious to me that Sephiroth will return once more...

Hes gonna kill us all T_T D: XD just kidding

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D
Lol, imagine if Sephiroth controled a toaster....

Cloud would be chased by a toaster screaming "Shall I give you despair toasts?" :wackymonster:

Edley

Pray for Sound
AKA
Issac Dian, Dudley, Chev Chelios

I could imagine this exchange in Final Fantasy VII-3: The Deepening.

Agent Sephiroth: Why, Mr. Strife? Why do you do it? Why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something? For more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know? Is it freedom? Or truth? Perhaps peace? Yes? No? Could it be for love? Illusions, Mr. Strife. Vagaries of perception. The temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose. And all of them as artificial as the Midgar itself, although only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love. You must be able to see it, Mr. Strife. You must know it by now. You can't win. It's pointless to keep fighting. Why, Mr. Strife? Why? Why do you persist?

NeoCloud: Because I choose to ... oh no... I've become Keanu Reeves. Kill me please.

Agent Sephiroth: Victory ... but no wait! even Hugo Weaving couldn't save this horrid trilogy... You kill me first.

Ah yes, Marlene impersonating her father...

I sure hope she said "There's no gettin' offa this train we on". Unable to tell because I don't know japanese, although I think that if the line was there I would have heard of it around here...

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Anyone else notice Cloud knocking the plating off Bahamut's face? Don't think that was in AC.

And ffs, it seems like they just keep making Tifa seem more and more pathetic.

GeoMill

Pro Adventurer
When armor fell, was that Bahamut's eye? o.o

I think the only reason Tifa got knock down by the monsters was because she was worried about Denzel, who had three surrounding him. She let her guard down.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
they're defo stretching the "mom" role a bit too far, the girl's losing her badassery. who knows, maybe we'll see her wearing pink in a sequel. Still love Tif
What's wrong with pink, beetch? :bmonster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I don't see how that would happen, but she looks much more plain and generic standing next to Aerith with her AC look. She doesn't stand out at all.

If someone hadn't told me she was supposed to be Tifa, I'd have no idea who she's supposed to be.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Kadaj Sees Aerith.

Or rather, you can see a human shaped form in his eye while she talks with him.

Selphie Tilmitt

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Maidenofwar
Awesme ^^

I've always wanted to see Tifa wear something more feminine actually, not that she's not attractive or anything but just a personal preference for brighter colours.

Doesn't mean because if Tifa wore blue, or yellow, or green or even pink she'd be any less bad ass. Hey Aerith's still pretty badass for being "dead" (plus her Great Gospel rain pwning the SHM is awesme) ;) Just can't keep a girl down :lol:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
They should just make a lesbian flick with Tifa being the butch and someone else the bitch, sort shit out straightaway. Also makes an end to this endless LTD thingy, :monster:.

The bit where water appears outta the ground in the church is still a tad unexpected / deus ex machina... er, hydra. whatever.

I'm not particularly looking forward to watching this movie with my housemates tomorrow, >.<.

Top Bottom