Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete SCENE CHANGES COMPILATION. *SPOILERS*

jkoz

Lv. 25 Adventurer
I never liked the scene where Reno climbs the building. I didn't find it funny, and it was unrealistic, he'd have probably broken his back/smashed his head. Although it's perhaps stupid to talk about realism in a film where all the characters can seemingly fly.
Lol... if you didn't say that last sentence I was going to say something very similar xD

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
Creppy but awesome thou! XD only cloud can see them right? o_O

kb2v.jpg

achn.png

A

Great Old One
Immortal, who knows, there'll probably be more in Case of Denzel. And why else would they be revising Case of Tifa? Though, I think SE made bold enough of a statement emphasizing the promise. :)

Immortal280

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tiff, Tifa,Or Tiffany
Immortal, who knows, there'll probably be more in Case of Denzel. And why else would they be revising Case of Tifa? Though, I think SE made bold enough of a statement emphasizing the promise. :)

Did u read the case of Tifa yet? :D

kelly20

Pro Adventurer
The On the Way to a Smile novelization doesn't actually come with the film, it was just released simultaneously. I haven't really seen any information about it yet, but I'm keeping an eye out.

Oh I see.. thanks for the information.. whoa there is going to be lots of new information floating around...

Cloudtail4ever

The shy n' quiet one :P
Yep, only Cloud can see 'em - but that just proves the statement on them coming to those who need their help, not because it's 'romantic.' :monster:

Only Cloud can see them? But I thought Kadaj saw Aerith at the end of AC when he died, and Tifa saw her towards the end when she looked up at the raindrop in the airship and said "Thank you"?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I felt like that was incredibly forced and pretty lame.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
I guess we all think differently about it then. :awesomonster:

Though I cried only the second time I watched AC. The first time I was being pissy about not getting everything because it was pretty vague for someone who has no prior FFVII background :awesome:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Okay, you know what?

Did you NOT read the announcement? Do NOT post fucking links to download ACC or the OVA. Period. Enjoy your ban. Do not bring the SE Party Van on us.

Holy crap.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Actually I don't know what it is, and I'm not downloading it cause I frankly don't trust things on the internet from strangers :monster:

Better be careful if you try to. Which I of course can't condone or anything :monster:

A

Great Old One
I have screenshots for CoD. Can I post those...?

I'll make a separate thread for them too.

Top Bottom