Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete SCENE CHANGES COMPILATION. *SPOILERS*

StrifeClouds

Little Rain Cloud
Lol, I can't really tell GeoMill, he's doing too much at once lol. Zooming around on Fenrir, avoiding falling pieces of building & smashing others with his sword lol

My new favorite scene now is with Cloud & Marlene, just way too sweet. I really had to respect Cloud more after that scene :)

I don't really know if I can do it Noctis. If I can, I'll let you guys know :)

kelly20

Pro Adventurer
Lol, I can't really tell GeoMill, he's doing too much at once lol. Zooming around on Fenrir, avoiding falling pieces of building & smashing others with his sword lol

My new favorite scene now is with Cloud & Marlene, just way too sweet. I really had to respect Cloud more after that scene :)

I don't really know if I can do it Noctis. If I can, I'll let you guys know :)

Awww... I cant wait to see this...I hope we see some nice expressions on Cloud :joy:

StrifeClouds

Little Rain Cloud
Oh, I'd love to see the Marlene one, too. :) Is there any additional dialogue between Cloud and Tifa?

Not really. The only new thing was after he scooped Tifa up on Fenrir, he says "Sorry that it took me so long." She says "Its ok." I was hoping there would be more between them, but that was about it.

Zephyr, I ordered mine from PlayAsia.com. It was shipped yesterday & I got it about noon today, so that is a great place to order from.

Last edited:

GeoMill

Pro Adventurer
No wonder so many got confused >w>

Aw. Cloud/Hero/Daddy moment with Marlene. I can't wait to see that.

Thank you for sharing, StrifeClouds. It's appreciated.

PS: Any new Cloti scenes *gets shot* (I really can't help myself).

StrifeClouds

Little Rain Cloud
Are there any changes to the final scene in the church?

Not really. The lighting is very different, it makes Cloud look almost too real lol. The only change I noticed, was that as Zack & Aerith leave the doorway, Zack actually gets in front of Aerith instead of following her out.

Also right before the church scene, all the kids & a ton of people are running/walking toward the church & you see some beautiful CG of destroyed Midgar.

Last edited:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Whew, finally read through the rest of the pages. ^_^ I'm really excited for new screen shots, and I'm a little disappointed with some of the things that were taken out. =( But I'm equally as happy that this new stuff was added. So many mixed feelings! I just really need to see this damn movie already, so that I don't keep drooling over the spoilers and losing my mind. xD

I think it's interesting that they replaced the song 'water' with something else... Something more CT, if you ask me.

Zephyr

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Not really. The only new thing was after he scooped Tifa up on Fenrir, he says "Sorry that it took me so long." She says "Its ok." I was hoping there would be more between them, but that was about it.

Zephyr, I ordered mine from PlayAsia.com. It was shipped yesterday & I got it about noon today, so that is a great place to order from.

Thanks! I just checked Play-Asia, its a tad pricey ($90 bucks, yikes!). I'm going to shop around first.

XwingsofaresX

わたし は つか
Thanks! I just checked Play-Asia, its a tad pricey ($90 bucks, yikes!). I'm going to shop around first.

that is expensive...much. i wanna watch ACC now. just by the information here, im getting really good and vivid scenes in my head. in a good way. ^_^

jkoz

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Mine is on its way; I shipped it FedEx and it's held up in Customs in Alaska for some reason... I had to fill out a "film video declaration form" and specify its runtime, contents, etc... o.O I hope it gets to me tomorrow and not next week....

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
So, how extensive are the changes to the Cloud vs Sephiroth scene. Is it the whole fight thats been re-done, or is it just after they reach the roof that things change.

Immortal280

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tiff, Tifa,Or Tiffany
I love how Zack is there! Hes just one of my favorites =]
Is there any more Cloti Clips? o_O XD :awesome::awesome:

Zephyr

Lv. 25 Adventurer
that is expensive...much. i wanna watch ACC now. just by the information here, im getting really good and vivid scenes in my head. in a good way. ^_^

Its $53 CAD if you just get the movie and not the demo. Maybe I should wait until someone uploads it, its dubbed anyway, so its not like I have to wait for subs...I just know if I order now because I'm impatient I'm going to regret it.

I can wait for June 2nd, but I wanna watch!! :(

StrifeClouds

Little Rain Cloud
The big fight is pretty much the same until they get to the roof where Cloud really starts to lose it.

No other Cloti clips, sorry Immortal

Anzu Mazaki

Pro Adventurer
I can't wait either~~~I'm psyched to see the new Rufus scenes since it sounds like he really did get a lot more dialogue.

StrifeClouds

Little Rain Cloud
No new Yuffie. Cids entrance is a bit different & when Vincent swoops in to save Cloud from Kadaj, you can see him shooting at Kadaj from underneath his cape. Other than that, Cloud's crew has no new stuff.

A

Great Old One
I'm really looking forward to the revised Case of Tifa... and I want to see more of this Case of Denzel. StrifesCloud, have you seen that yet?

StrifeClouds

Little Rain Cloud
I couldn't watch Case of Denzel since no subtitles on the movie, so I just skimmed it.

Reno & Rude were really cool, they have a few new scenes. The scene with the helicopter made me laugh. Reno does talk about how he knows that they are all responsible for the current state of the planet & how can they atone for that. But I liked them in their new scenes :)

You know.... it really is never clear who calls Denzel. You don't hear anything on the other end. As they are running down the street toward the church, you hear a ton of phones going off, so maybe it is Aerith.

Top Bottom