Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete SCENE CHANGES COMPILATION. *SPOILERS*

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I think it's a reference to both of them, really. Zack's passing of the mantle of 'hero', and Cloud's starting his role as such.

DillyDally

盈盈一水间 脉&
Personally I think it's a reference to Zack, Aerith and Cloud.

If not, I sense too much Clack in the ending. loll...

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Haha, well it is kind of hard to understand what Yazoo is actually saying there, which is I believe,

"What? Aren't the peons trusted?"

Yeah, once I finally heard the English dub I thought, "Well that made perfect sense. How come not one fansubber got that?" Was it some Japanese idiom?

But if its cut, I wonder what will spur Reno's attack.

Has there been ANY mention of the English performance?

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
I agree with Forcestealer, I want to hear news on the english dubb as well. I wanna know how welll they did and if they re-recorded ALL the lines for the entire movie as well as the new additions... and yeah I wanna see this movie in english!!! I hope someone puts up how the english dubb did, though I may just like it anyway... ;_;.

+ Angel-Winged Demon +

jkoz

Lv. 25 Adventurer
I agree with Forcestealer, I want to hear news on the english dubb as well. I wanna know how welll they did and if they re-recorded ALL the lines for the entire movie as well as the new additions... and yeah I wanna see this movie in english!!! I hope someone puts up how the english dubb did, though I may just like it anyway... ;_;.

+ Angel-Winged Demon +
Agreed. I'm very interested to hear if they've included English subtitles, and if the English dub is complete and finalized in the Japanese release. I've heard so many different sources say different things about what's included.

Also: I want to see if they've killed Tifa's "dilly-dally shilly-shally." For being a "complete" version, I sure hope they saw their error with that awful line... lol. And a couple other lines here and there could be changed/replaced/rerecorded.

holdthesun

Tifa Pwnage 101
I just went through the threads so far and didn't find anything related to the climactic ending Nomura once mentioned in an interview; the ending that was originally written for the first 20-minute version. Any word on how that turned out, or whether it's there at all?

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
It's probably the extra focus on the kids in the tail end of the film.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Damn I was hoping our site would get the spoiler pictures out first...

But then again, it's an Asian site so I guess that's to be expected :monster:

EDIT: LOLOL

I had my hand up to my eyes while I looked through the pics so I couldn't see them all too clearly but I did see the pic with the kids and I think that's probably what they were talking about. That's the part that was from the original 20 minute movie. How cute...all the little kiddies running hand in hand like that.

I made out some blood and a pained expression on Cloud's face. I don't know if its from Geostigma or a bad run in with Sephiroth LOL

Last edited:

lakku

cheezburger
AKA
Just lakku, everywhere.
Holy hell those pictures look awesome :O MY GOD I NEED IT NOW! Gotta wait till June :(

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
More for lulz then spoilers....

ff7ac1508.jpg

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Either they've increased the brightness of the movie by a factor 9001, or those screens suck.

They did work on the colors a lot though, which is a Good Thing.

The reworked final battle looks awesome, and the extra flashback or whatnot makes it look more realistic. What was it again in the original? Seph makes a comment, Cloud goes angry and pwns him with some trick he pulls out of his sleeve?

This seems to be more just, :monster:. DL version plx.

ffplanet.exteen.com/20090416/review-advent-children-complete

This blogger claims Tifa also went with Cloud to put Aerith's flowers on Zack's burial, as well as to Aerith's church. ???

It also turns out the message was from Big Sis Aerith afterall. :monster:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Lol @ that spoiler picture. :lol:

And "aww" and the bloody Cloud on the ground. It looks pretty awesome, though! I really am excited to see this!

ZACK AND CLOUD BACK TO BACK?! OMG -explodes- I'm glad Zack no longer looks like a butch lesbian like in the original AC! :joy:

Calenlass

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
Cal mostly everyone, Calenlass_Greenleaf for fanfic, calen_greenleaf for LJ
*is hyperventilating*

Oh Gaia.

The blood, the blood, the graphics, Cloud, Sephiroth, Denzel, etc everything--

Somebody please hurry and put up more screenshots. :P

I live for spoilers. :P

Top Bottom