Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete SCENE CHANGES COMPILATION. *SPOILERS*

Loxetta

Pro Adventurer
Sounds like such a shiny ending!

Can you tell if the English voices were completely recorded fresh, or did they still use the old track and just patch in the new lines?

StrifeClouds

Little Rain Cloud
GeoMill, the scene that I was surprised to see, was toward the end of the battle with Seph & Cloud is losing it, down on his knees about to be obliterated by Seph, but Zack appears behind him encouraging him. I watched that scene a dozen times already it was so awesome. So I'm thinking that might be the surprise scene we all heard about.

StrifeClouds

Little Rain Cloud
No the voices sounded fresh, there were new lines for Cloud & alot for Rufus. Even some for Kadaj & Seph. They mixed in perfect with the old footage.

SausageofPower

Rookie Adventurer
The Cloud/Aerith back to back is still there yes. Nothing changed about that scene.

Awesome. I honestly did get a little worried when people said that scene was gone. I thought it was very well done and added a lot to the story.

After the credits when it shows Cloud's desk with the group pic, it cuts away to a scene at Zack's grave, but the Buster sword is gone a bunch of flowers are growing in its place. You don't see Cloud or anyone, but you can hear them walking up to it & Denzel asks "Is this a grave?" You then hear Cloud reply "No, this is where a hero started his journey." It then cuts away to the Buster now placed in the church.
Purely awesome. That scene really makes it feel like the Compilation of FFVII comes full circle, tying up the ends from Crisis Core (I love the reference to Zack's final line, "Hey...I've become a hero, right?"). I have yet to play DoC (though I own it), but it really feels like this gives a more perfect sense of closure than the original ending. I'll be keeping the original Limited Edition release, but I can't wait for my copy to arrive tomorrow or Saturday.

Questions though, in the English dub is Aerith re-recorded? And does Tifa still have the 'dilly-dally' line?

-Corey

Last edited:

StrifeClouds

Little Rain Cloud
Aerith didn't have any new lines that I can remember, & yes Tifa still says dilly dally lol.

Let me test it Cloud_S, anything in particular I should record?

Zephyr

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Here's question: How was OTWTAS? No one seems to be talking about that...

EDIT: Cloud saving Tifa from the falling building?! PLeaaaaaaaaaaaasssee?

EDIT2: StrifeClouds, does it play on the PS3, because if it does, I'm ordering online, I'm not waiting for June 2nd.

Last edited:

StrifeClouds

Little Rain Cloud
I tried to watch it, but since no english subtitiles, I just kind of skimmed thru it. It seemed really short, nothing special to me.

StrifeClouds

Little Rain Cloud
Lol, I'll try.

Zephyr -
EDIT: Cloud saving Tifa from the falling building?! PLeaaaaaaaaaaaasssee?

Yeah, he zooms up to her on Fenrir & grabs her as he drives by. It was quick, but cool.

EDIT2: StrifeClouds, does it play on the PS3, because if it does, I'm ordering online, I'm not waiting for June 2nd.

Yes, I've been playing it on my PS3.

Last edited:

Gattsu

Rookie Adventurer

I wanna know too, I had know idea that the Japanese version was going to have the english dub on it.

Zephyr

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Poor StrifeClouds, your going to be hounded all night now! :monster:

EDIT: It plays on the PS3? YES! Alright, someone point me in the direction of a good place to order, pretty please?

Last edited:

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
Aerith didn't have any new lines that I can remember, & yes Tifa still says dilly dally lol.

Let me test it Cloud_S, anything in particular I should record?

Well, I'm partial to any flashbacks that show the world of FFVII... or events that took place during the game. Even that quick flash of Aerith's death would be neat.

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
YES PICS!!! Take them and upload them NAO!!! GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!!

+ Angel-Winged Demon +

Top Bottom