Final Fantasy VII PC Achievements

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
If the FMVs are higher quality, I might have to invest in this, or at least, beg the internet for a rip of them. I honestly like the aesthetic of the old school FMVs more than the remakes, but HQ rips of them would be neat.

I used to watch them over and over. Think I might do that again :)

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Oh so after all these years they don't have a backup of FFVII anymore? So they're using the PC version? Odd.... and the comments of people who saw it before it was pulled had nothing really good to say about it? PC version with crappy music and no real visual change huh? Not amused.
They did call it a pre-release build, might that not suggest that the one people got early isn't the same as the one that'll be released in the end?

Kain Strife

Some Kind of Animator
Ah, I missed that little detail. Yeah, I would assume an organized team would have a lackluster build to test with, since other people will be focusing on what parts to enhance and then bring it together. At least, this seems like the most logical course of action.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Great Kid, Don't Get Cocky -- buy FFVII DL at earliest opportunity, but find it doesn't work.

Ite

AKA
Ite
As You Know - Dash before Barret tells you how to.

You Trusting Fool - Attack while the tail's up.

As You Know 2 - Refuse to teach Barret how to use materia.

Rat in Maze - Spend over a minute under the Sector 5 reactor trying to figure out which ladder to take first.

What Triangle? - Tell Aeris that Tifa is your girlfriend.

Small Bladder - Have the mucky direction controls accidentally return you to the Shinra bathroom from the vent.

You Trusting Fool 2 - Use the save point when recruiting Yuffie.

Small Bladder 2 - Bother the defacating man in Rocket more than once.

What Triangle? 2 Get the Tifa Date

Quicktime Event Horizon - Let Elena punch you.

Rat in a Maze 2 - Spend 20 minutes in the sewers under Sector 8 but lose some treasure anyway.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Petty Thieving Ain't Exactly SOLDIER Work - take an item from someone's house.

Walk This Way - use [Mimic] for the first time.

Should've Brought a Box - fail to sneak past any infantrymen in ShinRa HQ.

King of the Castle - win the Fort Condor mini-game.

Dirty Old Rascal - lose the Fort Condor mini-game.

You Call That a Knife? - have Cloud deal the finishing blow to a Tonberry King with a physical attack.

Ite

AKA
Ite
LOL I didn't even consider battle-action achievements (shows what kind of gamer I am)

Show Off - win the first battle without attacking physically.

Holy Hellion - Have Aeris fight all the church battles alone

Petty Arson - Destroy a hell house before it can use Suicide Drop

Gotcha! - Defeat a ghost without missing once.

Zidane - Get the Hardedge before leaving Midgar.

Keep Your Pants On - Destroy a red-armoured guard in Shinra HQ before it turns into slender-man.

Chicken Run - successfully sprint across the Midgar Marsh on your own.

Cheater Cheater - Kill Gi Nattack in one round.

Pumpkin Eater - Kill Gi Nattack without using curative spells/items.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Spamalot - W-Summon Knights of the Round, and have your other party members Mimic it.

Failed Beta Testing - total party KO against the Midgar Zolom.

Ite

AKA
Ite
Let's never stop these.

Witch Fondler - get the Alexander materia

Ghost Rodeo - get the Kjata materia

Bird Whisperer - get the Choco/Mog materia

Steal from Children - get the Shiva materia

Sephiroth Poop - get the Ifrit materia

Ride the Lightning - get the Ramuh materia

Safe-killer - get the Odin materia

Pagoda-floata - get the Leviathan materia

Paint it Black - get the Bahamut materia

Paint it Back... To Red - get the Neo-Bahamut materia

Back in Black - get the Bahamut Zero materia

Two for One Chupon - Get the Typhon materia

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Someone make icons/images of these (or a template), this should frontpage for great lulz :monster:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
^ Good idea! I could make the images, but I'm not sure when I will have the time, so others should feel free to jump in. How about people nominate their favourites, and we'll compile a top dozen or so?

JBedford

Pro Adventurer
AKA
JBed
achievement.png

Made the basic template if anyone's interested in the idea.

Last edited:

Lex

Administrator
Sounds like a good idea. I'm not really much of an image creator so I'll sit this one out and look forward to the results :monster:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Dyne In Your Arms Tonight - complete the Corel Prison section.

You Shall Not Pass! - beat Diamond Weapon within the time limit.

Top Bottom