FINAL FANTASY VII REBIRTH ANNOUNCED

Jimmy XH

Pro Adventurer
Have mine on pre-order from a local store which opens at 9am tomorrow morning.

No confirmation from them as to whether it's there or not.

Desperately trying to stay away from the download button...

Leafonthebreeze

Any/All
AKA
Leaf
It has been bought. Partner kindly deleted half their games off the ps5 to make space. It's our housemate's console so can't delete any of his! Won't be able to play until like 6pm tomorrow though 😞

cold_spirit

he/him
AKA
Alex T
Already seeing Rebirth videos on YouTube with "ALL BOSSES + FINAL BOSS" in their title. With it becoming Feb 29th around the world, this kind of content isn't a leak anymore, so I don't think SE has any power to take it down. Be careful out there folks!

Again, you can easily configure Chrome to not download images from specific domains. I just set it up for YouTube so that I don't see thumbnails. Let me know if you have any questions on how.

And if anyone is interested, I can share with you my spoiler firewall Chrome extension. It doesn't have any frills and it's a bit heavy handed, but it'll get the job done.

1709159666635.png

Last edited:

cold_spirit

he/him
AKA
Alex T
5 minutes until unlock.

Here's to all the times my mind would wander to Part 2 over the past four years. During walks, on trains, on planes, cleaning the house, at work, during a boring movie, driving, chopping vegetables, at the bus stop, at the gym... And of course all the times I deliberately thought of the game and placed those thoughts here.

We made it.

Solid Zolom

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Decided to make an account here - honestly wish I knew about this place sooner. Me and all my friends grew up playing FFVII, but none of them got into Remake for some reason, so I had to go on that journey solo. Hoping to remedy that with the next two parts of the trilogy.

I got my deluxe edition of Rebirth from Best Buy in the mail today and I'm so pumped to play this! Probably won't be able to get into it until this weekend, though, unfortunately. Stupid adult responsibilities...

Remade account after a long time. Don’t know what happened to my old one. Called in sick for work, want to blast through this game, want to jump in the spoiler chat and go over every little detail. So hard lol just starting Chapter 3 and my partner says it’s time to turn off the tv.

Solid Zolom

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Welcome @Solid Zolom and @Fenrir/Cerberus! Hope you like it here :)

Just some advice I give to everyone who joins: you can use the What's New page to keep up with the active threads. I didn't know about it for years.

There's also individual threads for each chapter in the spoiler section. Share your thoughts as you play!

Sweet! Thanks for the welcome and the tips. Can't wait to join in with that chapter discussion!

Top Bottom