Final Fantasy VII: The First Soldier

I am tempted to run with the headcanon that the developers know they've been handed an awful project but that they still want to make the best out of a poor deck of cards. I hope they'll make surveys when the game is officially out and that they keep reporting back with transparency. Still don't think this game will survive for more than two years but I'm still eager for any nugget of positive vibes surrounding this title and its development.

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
So far, all of the replies have been pretty tame. We should be the example we want to see in the world :mon:

So what should we ask?

"Will there be any lore to further explore why Cloti is the OTP?"
"Red XIII playable when?"
"Barret hand-gun mod?"
"When are you going to make real-life chocobo hoodies like the one in the game?" <---actually yeah, this is the right question.

Sephiroth Crescent

Way Ahead of the Plot
"Is First Soldier/SOLDIER going to give us the origin story for the Ex-SOLDIER in the Junon shop?"
:awesomonster:
Nojima said:
*Laughs*
Well, I'm afraid I can't speak about that yet so you'll have to wait for the game's release. Please look forward to it.
(Dammit, what was that? More work for me. Let's go on a writing frenzy!!! *makes mad scary face*)

Akira Toriyama said:
The what?
Ah, yes. That's Tenshinhan's cousin! I guess I never told no one before?

I really wanna know what Nero and Weiss's favorite foods and hobbies are.

...Aside from "the gushing blood of their victims" and "killing the weak with cruel impunity" :awesomonster:
Rose coloured doughnuts and tea parties. :wacky:

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
Because it's also weiss and immaculate
PointedInstructiveAustraliancattledog-size_restricted.gif

Top Bottom