Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster [PS3/PS4/Vita]

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

OgGQs9u.jpg

tumblr_inline_mp9p768wg81qz4rgp.gif

Lex

Administrator
I'll be checking Amazon UK periodically to pre order that, it's still not on there yet :monster:

Marcus

Consumed By Darkness
Like wise, I don't think we are going to here anything about it's release until Tokyo Game Show later in the year, It's ashame I thought I would be playing it by now :(

Pixel

The Pixie King
Weel KH is out september, and 13-3 is in Feb, so I think December makes sense. I couldnt see them releasing both in september

Lex

Administrator
Thank you SE for finally releasing 3 titles I want so badly and will spend about 1000 hours playing

during the busiest academic year of my life.

Lex

Administrator
The Limited Edition or even the normal edition still isn't available for pre-order in the UK :/

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Whoa, wasn't reading this thread closely enough and didn't notice that preordering gets you the Limited Edition. Preordered :monster:

Also that comparison video is striking. I'm looking forward to it.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
They really do...and I never had a problem with the old ones. And I'm eager to hear the rearranged music. Wish it just come out.

What does the Sphere Grid look like, I wonder.

Lex

Administrator
They look veeeeeery pretty, I like it, I like it a lot.

That Limited Edition still isn't available for pre-order in the UK btw, I don't know what Amazon are playing at when it's available in every other country.

Groodon

That XIII guy
I just want the Vita price already! Gamescom seems so far away :c hopefully a limited edition for that too, not likely though :/

Fangu

Great Old One
The old menu hurt my eyes, so this pleases me. Now the questions that remains is: Did they improve the functionality of it as well?

Lex

Administrator
Hmmm, I'm not sure about those. Would the audio drama really appear on a menu like that? Maybe it needs to be unlocked?

Also where are you getting these, NeoGaf?

Top Bottom