Final Fantasy XIII-2

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
I pre ordered it but sadly, the limited edition was sold out ;o; But thankfully, my manager is awesome and said if we get extras (which we do) he'll keep it for me. :3 NO SHAME.

This game has Noel. I need no other reason. And I actually like Serah in it. This is coming from someone who disliked her in FF13. She's proved to be more than just a pretty face that Snow was always yammering about and I like it that she's a fighter and is on a mission to save her sister despite what that strange breed of chocobo said. I mean, Snow. >>

Or maybe I just like that Snow isn't really in this game as much?

Catherine

coquettish cat
AKA
Itsuki, Vanille, Meruru, Catherine.
My Crystal edition + official guide pre-orders remain unbothered.

What's a regret?

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I've never regretted a video game purchase. tbh, even if it's bad, I want to experience the bad for myself. But they said X-2 was shit, and I enjoyed that :monster:

idk, I played the demo and I feel like I'll enjoy this game. For gameplay if nothing else.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
I feel so jealous for those who got the Crystal edition. I feel like the only person who got the original. Still I will just hold up my jealousy since there's no way I will pay that amount of money for another videogame xD.

I can't believe its gonna be a Tuesday! Which means I can pick it up and play until late, since the next day I can wake up late. a;ksldjf;lkaejkfsdh I can already imagine naming my monsters Chuchi and Meatball again!! <3

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
ugggh are noel's buff arms worth 60 dollars is what it all comes down to

When I hear comments (or read them!) like these, I think that the best way to figure it out for yourself is to watch a video of the game being played.

While it's chock full of spoilers, I don't think there's another way other than just diving in and buying or renting the game for yourself.

Here's a link to someone who did play the Japanese version, if you're interested in watching some gameplay:

http://www.twitch.tv/leta_jp

Aqua

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Shiala, Bulma, Choco-Lightning
I feel so jealous for those who got the Crystal edition. I feel like the only person who got the original. Still I will just hold up my jealousy since there's no way I will pay that amount of money for another videogame xD.

I can't believe its gonna be a Tuesday! Which means I can pick it up and play until late, since the next day I can wake up late. a;ksldjf;lkaejkfsdh I can already imagine naming my monsters Chuchi and Meatball again!! <3
Let's laugh together in standard edition glory~!

I wish we could manually input names for the monsters, but some of the choices are great on their own, though.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Let's laugh together in standard edition glory~!

I wish we could manually input names for the monsters, but some of the choices are great on their own, though.

-huggles forever and ever- LOLOL yes! Let's laugh together with our poor and bonus-less edition bb! Me too! I hope it changes in the game since man. I really wanna name my monsters with funny names. I just...if there's not a Meatball option in it I will break a brick :'( I just loved it so much lol <3

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
I thought most people already knew that??

the list they grant you is pretty huge tho

Aqua

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Shiala, Bulma, Choco-Lightning
can't remember them all but some of them i was like OMG MUST USE
like Cucumber and Jessi told me Meatball
Pretty much.

And SE forcing people to choose monster names from a pre-determined list is pretty much par for the course, really. In FFXI you can't manually input names either.

Lex

Administrator
I will say this: "Flitter" is not a choice, but "Flapper" is.

Yeah, I mean come on, you could name Cloud Chomba Womba in VII if you wanted to.

Well maybe "Chomba" or "Womba" but not both :P There is a character limit after all.

Chomba Womba reminds me of a song I used to like.

Mary, Mary.

Last edited:

Splintered

unsavory tart
can't remember them all but some of them i was like OMG MUST USE
like Cucumber and Jessi told me Meatball
At first I was like "what I can't name them, that sucks"

then I went,

"YOU ARE NOW HOTDOG/PENGUIN/APPLES" and this is awesome.

Gunna preorder. Loved XIII, going to like XIII-2. Probably going to hate Toriyama for sucking even more. Regret is for the weak.
Here's a link to someone who did play the Japanese version, if you're interested in watching some gameplay:

http://www.twitch.tv/leta_jp
I'll be honest, if someone asks me what the best part of XIII-2's plot was I am going to say, "Leta's reactions." The guy is gold.

Top Bottom