Final Fantasy XIII-2

ForceStealer

Double Growth
It is the easy way out in terms of penalty for dying...but I also remember times losing significant amounts of progress as a kid in RPGs when my parents were making me go somewhere and I could never find a damn save point.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I never really found losing a load of progress thanks to not being able to save anywhere a particularly enjoyable part of games anyway :awesome: Things like this are to reduce stress or frustration for the player.

Then again, FFXIII had a save point at basically every corner. This is a natural extension of that :monster:

AvecAloes

Donator
It is the easy way out in terms of penalty for dying...but I also remember times losing significant amounts of progress as a kid in RPGs when my parents were making me go somewhere and I could never find a damn save point.

This. Although I was much older when I first started playing RPGs, I had this problem several times. In fact, there were a few times that I just left the system on while I was gone instead of shutting it down and losing my progress.

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
Picked up a magazine today and read a review saying "FFXIII-2 is the best Final Fantasy of the last decade."

OBULLSHIT.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Not to mention that dying in FFXIII would just respawn right before the battle that killed you, so having save points was kinda moot anyway.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Aww, but Forcie, those types of memories are the best! I like playing older games for that kind of nostalgia. XD (Yes, I know all games with save points aren't THAT old)

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I agree with Tiff.

I like having physical (for lack of a better word) save points.

I felt like it gave me something to work toward.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
TWO MORE WEEKS UNTIL FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 HITS NA!!!

TWO MORE WEEKS AND ABOUT 60 HOURS FOR EU!!!

I HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT THE REST OF THE WORLD (except Asia)...

^_^

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
These next two weeks will be the hardest yet for me, tbh

Oh well I still got the demo to play, I still haven't captured all the monsters yet..

School starts tomorrow for me, so ... I have things to do. Still, yes, I agree, it will be hard not to be excited.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with that Tuesday. School or not? School or not? Well, I shouldn't miss school. Still...

Aqua

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Shiala, Bulma, Choco-Lightning
I cannot wait for the game~ I haven't set up a pre-order yet but I'll be doing that tomorrow. Sadly, I doubt there'll be any midnight releases here for me ; ; Though the employees at the store I go to love their RPGS, most of the customers don't...

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
But I will be going to the midnight release-if there is one. But my city.. is full of gamers that play shooters, so most RPGs don't get very many pre orders. Skyward Sword barely got any and it didn't get a midnight release...

... and ...

I cannot wait for the game~ I haven't set up a pre-order yet but I'll be doing that tomorrow. Sadly, I doubt there'll be any midnight releases here for me ; ; Though the employees at the store I go to love their RPGS, most of the customers don't...

Same here. I asked about a possible event at the GameStop I pre-ordered from, and they said probably not because there weren't enough pre-orders. (Then I asked if I could come at midnight, and they said sure, but I'd be waiting for a while. I said I'd be in prison for breaking and entering. :P) The best I can do (and partly I have) is pick it up after school on the way home (which the GameStop on the way is where I reserved my copies of the game and the guide.)

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Well since in my country we barely get any events for videogames or whatsoever. I'll just fuck it off and meet with my bed. Since for me, its a day like any other filled with College, responsabilities, and so on. So I'll be picking it up late anyway.

Aqua

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Shiala, Bulma, Choco-Lightning
I will probably wait until they call me saying it's in to go pick it up. And then probably wait about half an hour so I don't seem TOO eager...the store I go to likes to take thing slow, so I might end up getting it sometime late in the day.

Lex

Administrator
Anyone in the UK that wants to pick it up at midnight should just go to the nearest 24 hour Tesco at midnight. Even if they're not put out if you ask for it they have to get it for you ^_^.

I have the Crystal Edition pre-ordered from Amazon. Looking forward to it. I guess the benefit of getting it a few days later (on Friday) means I get to play it over the weekend, woohoo!!

I really hope it's good.

Catherine

coquettish cat
AKA
Itsuki, Vanille, Meruru, Catherine.
Lightning and Yeul look so weird lol
I need to get this program that allows you to modify videogame models...

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
I still don't know whether to buy the game or not....

Some things about the game seem really good while some not so much...

SOMEBODY FLIP A COIN OR SOMETHING.

>:

Is it okay just to buy the game just to flap over Noel, Caius and adult Hope ? :monster:

Top Bottom