Final Fantasy XIII-2

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
OMG THOSE DRESSES!! I hope the GS version brings me the blue one. I am SO in love with it!!
And the red one is...HNGGGGGGGGG. Serah...let me love you babeh!

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
FYI, both of those aren't guaranteed to be in the game yet. Yuko Oshima's designs are going to be put to a vote on the Judge13 site from the 15th, with the winning design becoming DLC for the actual game.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
What the hell, why don't the women all go without clothes, how's that?

Really. :rage::aah:

I'm jealous I can't get away with wearing something like that. It really is sexy, but then I am feeling very awkward with that.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
She did actually put a bit of thought into the design, which was nice of her :monster:

Exposure and Defence (blue outfit)
"A lot of female characters in FF show their legs, and I used to wonder if you could fight in those get-ups. So by making the boots pointed and adding a shield, I made it into a costume that you could use in battle as well."

Red Riding Hood (obviously the red one)
"I used red and white to try to make a design which gave the feeling of 'girlishness' and 'not quite an adult yet'. Like she's still a girl rather than a woman, the colour and shape reflects her being inbetween the two."

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
I agree with the scan that Lightning is one of the coolest heroines ever, but really, among the main female leads of the series, who's her competition? We've got Terra, Celes, Aerith, Garnet...uuuh...hmmmm

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
"I used red and white to try to make a design which gave the feeling of 'girlishness' and 'not quite an adult yet'. Like she's still a girl rather than a woman, the colour and shape reflects her being inbetween the two."
tumblr_ll77jo6mvh1qzznnqo1_500.gif

He's a fan, I can tell :awesome:

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
scan said:
Serah encounters a familiar face: Hope. The whiny pest from FFXIII is now several years older and far less awful.

thank you jesus for this blessing of character development because I dunno if I could take another game of Hope's whining

Fangu

Great Old One
I hadn't seen the IGN review live commentary yet. I know it's quite old, but it was still interesting to watch. And ha, I wonder who those incoming soldier helicopter type things are commanded by. Giggle.

Btw, I'm shipping NoelxVanille from now on. Sorry Fang.

Last edited:

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
thank you jesus for this blessing of character development because I dunno if I could take another game of Hope's whining

I don't think I could take another post of people whining about Hope. I suppose I coud just not read the thread. (Take the hint)

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
FYI, both of those aren't guaranteed to be in the game yet. Yuko Oshima's designs are going to be put to a vote on the Judge13 site from the 15th, with the winning design becoming DLC for the actual game.

FYI, I knew that. One of them will be in the game I don't care about the rest.

@Ulala
Oh your comment :3. That looks better now =D

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I don't think I could take another post of people whining about Hope. I suppose I coud just not read the thread. (Take the hint)

Hope sucks, he's a shit character, dealwithit.jpg.

The launch trailers were REALLY boring, at least the 360 cba with the PS3 one after seven minutes of mediocrity.

Snow really looks weird now lol. I think I prefer the korean thug look.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku

If you liked Hope, then cool, good on you. But he was easily the worst character for me and if it's true he's gotten significant development then I am going to throw my hands in the air and shout hallelujah. If you wanna be dramatic and ragequit the thread over it then suit yourself.

@artwork scans: ngl, that fox thing looks pretty damn adorable. And that city looks kinda like an acid trip carnival, but sweet. Is the cloaked guy in the 1st picture Odin?

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Maybe if I was too subtle. Lemme try again. YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO PLAY FFXIII AND YOU DON'T HAVE PLAY FFXIII-2, NOBODY IS MAKING YOU WATCH HOPE SCENES BUT YOURSELF, THAT'S WHO YOU SHOULD BE COMPLAINING TOO!

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I don't think anyone was throwing a rage fit around here, lol. Who gives a shit if you like or dislike Hope, I love him and I don't really care if other people don't. Also cool info Sami. Though I didn't like the previous game too much, I'm getting a little excited for this one. chocobo races omg

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
Maybe if I was too subtle. Lemme try again. YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO PLAY FFXIII AND YOU DON'T HAVE PLAY FFXIII-2, NOBODY IS MAKING YOU WATCH HOPE SCENES BUT YOURSELF, THAT'S WHO YOU SHOULD BE COMPLAINING TOO!

lol wat

i don't even

where did this even come from

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c

That doesn't make a lick of sense.

Why would she neglect playing an entire game that she likes because of one shit character? That's asinine.

Who gives a shit if you like or dislike Hope

People clearly give a shit given the ridiculous complaints about people saying they dislike him.

Splintered

unsavory tart
lol I like Hope, but I can't blame people for not liking him. I'd be a huge hypocrite, I want to strangle Tidus everytime I see his picture.

Also I love FFXIII and all, and I'm excited for XIII-2, but the story is going to be a complete mess. But at least Lightning being awesome is confirmed.

Fangu

Great Old One
All of my guy friends hated Hope. But none of them ever played more than like 10 hours of the game.

Thing is, Hope does grow up during the game. His scene with Vanille midways plus in the game is just one of the scenes I back that statement with. Also that he sees a heroine in Lightning and starts to look towards the future, instead of dwell in the past - as in one day he might be able to help her out as well. And the poor guy has lost his mother in the start. If you were a 14 year old boy you'd be the same.

I like Hope :awesome:

Top Bottom