Final Fantasy XIII-2

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
I don't know. There's something about the red that overall doesn't work for me. I love the hoodie, but that's about it. It looks more like she's wearing a bikini and threw on a hoodie. Meh.

It's not even that it's revealing, because I liked Rikku's getup and that WAS a bikini top.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
While the blue one looks like it would fit Lighting better, I still like it a lot better than the red one. :hohum:

Splintered

unsavory tart
GdwtD.jpg
8WE0pBgMt6Qx3bVmKvGI3LUZNSAaKetRMZOJnxxizGTeiqpp4KCP+IJJTQ34gm43nBcDYVEK6VHg6LPZhUdieXIcYUUfw+h9tLkd0L9OqFqhoT+XQn1fxnODa8yJOSMAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
This, stupid, sonofabitch. I wasted at least an entire day on you. But now I see I can preemptive strike you. Excellent.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Freakin Gigantaur. I had to count on that combination effect that would randomly stagger it. (And Sazh because if you keep attacking with him he keeps backing up and is soon out of range of 10,000 Needles)

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
screw you, I have to wait till january :sadpanda:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Plenty of monsters to kill, places to explore, finding Lightning and more! EXCITING!!! :333

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
In the Narthex of Orphan's Cradle
!

Freakin Gigantaur. I had to count on that combination effect that would randomly stagger it. (And Sazh because if you keep attacking with him he keeps backing up and is soon out of range of 10,000 Needles)

Which combo is that?

Fangu

Great Old One
Which combo is that?
It's called "Random: Instant Chain". You need to equip at least two weapons/ accessories that has that power. Not only Sazh can get it, I've mostly used it with Lightning. I can't remember them all, but I think Sazh's Prycyons has the ability, and also the Energy Sash.

Last edited:

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
^^^I think Hope also got one. I mostly used it with Energy Sash. Totally worth it.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
i think tls ought to all chip in and get me ffxiii-2 for christmas and my birthday because i've been a pretty cool guy, eh translated you stuff and doesn't afraid of anything

just saying

Splintered

unsavory tart
I'm sad because in fifteen days, I'll have to leave this thread and the ffxiii tumblr tag for fear of spoilers.

Also, no commercial has Yeul sitting on the same couch that Lightning is sitting on in some of her promotional images. Interesting.
i think tls ought to all chip in and get me ffxiii-2 for christmas and my birthday because i've been a pretty cool guy, eh translated you stuff and doesn't afraid of anything
I only have debt, but you can have it if you want ;___; maybe you can start a drive to get the new turks novel by saying you'll translate it for us, then just not do it

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku

just saying

i'm down

also random question but will someone remind what the name of Vanille's robot pet is? Is it Bhakti? /toolazytogoogle

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Thanks Belleh <3 I was just curious, because one of the...I guess you could call it beliefs of Hinduism is called Bhakti and it means "devotion to gods/goddesses", which I thought was interesting considering FFXIII's setting. :monster:

Top Bottom