Final Fantasy XIII-2

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
MY CAT IS MY ONLY FAMILY
screens4.jpg

screens3.jpg

Most important thing in these pictures: Cats :awesome:. Poor Snow, she rather live alone with sevn cats than marrying him.

Anyway! Yuelllll!!! OMG She's so cute. She looks so evilish <3 And thank you for the Streams Sami!! If i get internet again I'll probably watch them.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO SE

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO

kjqje.jpg

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
I can just picture them in the studio:
GUYS, WE HAVE TO MAKE THE MOST BRUTAL, BRUTAL THEME

ABOUT CHOCOBOS

GOD IT'LL BE SO BRUTAL

Last edited:

Splintered

unsavory tart
It's the red choboco theme I'm pretty sure. The red chocobo is suppose to be an pain in the ass to control or something. I'm pretty sure the regular chocobo theme is different.

That's at least what I thought, I dunno.

Splintered

unsavory tart
I heard a rumor that there was actually going to be a weird red chocobo sidequest but it was from a week before so it could be bullshit.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I can't wait for the OWA rap.

SEFIROS IN YO HOUSE

GONNA FUCK UP THE SHINRA POPO

WITH DA WINGS COMING OUT HIS ASS

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
SO YOU THINK YOU CAN RIDE THIS CHOCOBO
GOT CHOCOBUCKS BETTERS PUT 'EM ON THE CHOCOBOWL
EVERYONE'S GONNA WANNA RIDE YOUR CHOCOBO
SOMETHING SOMETHING CHOCORODEO

this is a level of hardcore i don't think even the more exciting chocobo race warrants.

Splintered

unsavory tart
tbh, I think it's suppose to ridiculous. That doesn't mean it's still not weird as hell (ie. yes I know the Tidus-Yuna laugh was suppose awkward. That doesn't make it better >___>)

Last edited:

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Haters gonna hate about everything SE does. Not even gonna given the song a chance in its in-game context before crying foul. I think it's inspired. :monster:

No, I really don't. I hate it too. But as that guy who usually likes the shit everybody else doesn't, I had to at least keep up appearances.

Splintered

unsavory tart
Watching the game though, at least the first thirty-fourty minutes of it, I like the soundtrack in game. Although I never liked the idea of too many vocal soundtracks. It just bugs me. An occasional dust to dust is fine. Otherwise, I just think it rips you out of the experience.

Like that one song in New Bohdum the early parts of Serah's game, there's an Engrish lyric that goes, "look at the shiny things" or something like that and every time I heard it I was like, "seriously?"

Top Bottom