Final Fantasy XIII-2

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Just judging from 1, Uncharted felt to me like one of those things where it's the characters that make it special rather than the particulars of the plot.

so i will leave to see if there's any shops selling 2 for a fiver somewhere

AvecAloes

Donator
I'll give it to you in that the story was pretty action-movie like, where some of the basics could probably be predicted, but I loved it and found myself more pulled into 3 than I had been when playing 2, and I don't know, I thought the way they handled Drake/Elena was really good for the genre.

But anyway, sorry to derail the topic for a few posts there! OT- I just checked my Amazon account and noticed that I am now getting release date delivery for XIII-2, which really excited me until I realized that I won't be here to get it til Friday... D'oh!

Shakarian

dem titans
AKA
Palumpolum, Jack the Ripper, Colonel AI, laurash65, Re-L Mayer
Picking up my copy on Friday...this is gonna be a long week :monster:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Totally random topic, but is that 'Evening Calm' outfit for Serah meant to be some kind of FFX reference? The description text for it in the game's DLC bit mentions a 'soul of a summoner who was sent' using the same word used in FFX for the sendings summoners did.

Catherine

coquettish cat
AKA
Itsuki, Vanille, Meruru, Catherine.
It might be. Some people already noticed a few similarities to Yuna's FFX outfit, so who knows?

I'm okay with it :awesome: Yuna is <3

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
mine isn't shipping til the 3rd either >: and it's estimated delivery date is the 9th-15th

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
amazon

and i want the preorder bonus otherwise i'd just pick it up in person >:

AvecAloes

Donator
I went with Amazon, too, so how am I getting same date delivery and you guys aren't? It automatically updated mine to do so. Wait, do you guys have Prime?

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
amazon has release date delivery for 99 cents. why did you not do this.

Catherine

coquettish cat
AKA
Itsuki, Vanille, Meruru, Catherine.
GAME says I'm getting it on the 2nd, so yay.
Tomorrow will be a painful day though :sadpanda:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Maybe you can still change it? When you checkout, it should be a choice of type of delivery - Free Super Saver, Standard, 2-Day, 1-Day, Release Date. Then you get it the day it comes out. See if you can change your shipping option.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
I don't have prime and can still do release date delivery...

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I went with Amazon, too, so how am I getting same date delivery and you guys aren't? It automatically updated mine to do so. Wait, do you guys have Prime?
i think amazon has a limited number of copies it can send out for same day delivery stuff. like i got catherine the day it came out, but persona 2 i would have to wait until the 25th to get. so i think it just depends on how many preorders they got

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
i think amazon has a limited number of copies it can send out for same day delivery stuff. like i got catherine the day it came out, but persona 2 i would have to wait until the 25th to get. so i think it just depends on how many preorders they got

true, but I just tried to pre-order a copy of XIII-2, and it still gave me the release date option.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
true, but I just tried to pre-order a copy of XIII-2, and it still gave me the release date option.
well, what I'd bet there is that they want more people who would have to pay for the release date option to do it cause prime people don't have to pay for it. :awesome: or something

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
Maybe you can still change it? When you checkout, it should be a choice of type of delivery - Free Super Saver, Standard, 2-Day, 1-Day, Release Date. Then you get it the day it comes out. See if you can change your shipping option.

There's no release date option for me, just Free, Express, and Priority.

:sadpanda:

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
because you're canadian...? sorry yaccy ;.;

this did occur to me ;_; but i know i've preordered stuff through amazon before and had it arrive on release date

mind you that was for harry potter which may have been special or some such shit so

oh well thanks anyways guys

Top Bottom