Final Fantasy XIII-2

Splintered

unsavory tart
Finally got around preordering mine from Gamestop. I get all my games from Gamestop as a rule since I have a powerup card.

So I get the Genji bow and the summoner outfit. NGL, I was kind of sad because I'm not sure what the new weapon does and I think the summoner outfit is a bit of an overdesigned mess, I kind of really wanted the red riding hood enforcer outfit. But in the end my complaining does not matter- FFXIII-2 my body is ready.

Catherine

coquettish cat
AKA
Itsuki, Vanille, Meruru, Catherine.
tumblr_lymvrsGZYV1qkj8ngo1_1280.png

I'm done.

AvecAloes

Donator
I know I should be leaving for school, but the mail came freakishly early yesterday so I've kind of been stalling, holding out hope that the mail will come before I leave so that I can just take the game with me and play it at my friend's this week...but I really have to get going, and there's no sign of it coming yet... :( It's probably for the best, though, I have a ton of research I should get started on, but...game...

Catherine

coquettish cat
AKA
Itsuki, Vanille, Meruru, Catherine.
I honestly don't understand why they'd include Amoda in the DLC. But it's still some kind of bonus, I guess?

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
They already put his model in the game and got his actor to record some dialogue, might as well make some use of him :awesome:

Amoda (who's an Attacker when you get him) and Lightning only go to level 13, though. Which... seems kind of low. That's the lowest max level of any monster ally. And unless they get really really good bonuses and most of their upgrade slots being abilities (or they start with a load of good abilities), it looks kind of disappointing as far as actually using them in battle goes?

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
ugh can we call them something else? Hoperai literally makes me cringe. And why do they hate her? Is she like on Hope's nuts or something?

Well... what is it that she said? I want answers, yo.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Don't kid yourself, all of the shipper names are fucking terrible. The Noel x Serah pairing has some especially dumbass names.

Aqua

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Shiala, Bulma, Choco-Lightning
I don't hate her lol but hoperai fans do for the most part

but she IS kind of annoying, at least where I'm up to.
I'll just say... it's not her voice or anything. It's the way she acts and how she says things. The last thing she said really made me go wtf is wrong with you girl.

Other than that, no problems with her lol
Same here, pretty much. Although I don't think I'm as far as you, Sami. (I WILL GET THERE SOON.)

Soakette

Donator
AKA
Jess
I really want to get this game, but I'm not sure its gunna be worth my 70 bucks. Should I or shouldn't I?

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I don't think it's worth 70 dollars, I'd wait until it goes down in price tbh. xD

And yeeeah I do not understand why so many people think Lightning x Hope is actually canon.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
And yeeeah I do not understand why so many people think Lightning x Hope is actually canon.

I don't get this pairing either? I can't see Lightning being all googly eyed for Hope just because he's older and hotter now. That would be awfully shallow of her and very, very OOC.

I ignore this pairing whenever I see it. But I can't lie; a lot of the fanart is stunning. Which is sad because I can't bring myself to ship it no matter what.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Hope isn't even like.. older than her and he still has sort of a baby face and still has that frail quality about him. People have this picture in their heads that Hope is taller than Lightning, super manly and like, dominant. Hope doesn't have a dominant personality type. He just never has. It doesn't make him weak or a bad character, he just isn't the things that people THINK that he is when he's shipped with Lightning. =/ And that's sort of creepy if Lightning DID like him that way. Can you imagine? Your babysitter that has watched over you since you were little was suddenly like "You grew up. I'm in love with you now <3"
CREEPY.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Top Bottom