Final Fantasy XIII Non-Spoiler Thread

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
lol Christian Bale? I can imagine it now.

"SOMEONE FIRE THIS GUY! YOU WANT ME TO TRASH YOUR FUCKIN' SOUND EQUIPMENT?!" XD

But yush FFXIII demo seems awesome. Lightning seems so badass, and I LOVE THAT LITTLE CHICKEN...thing.

Is it a baby Chocobo? But it flies...

I love how it lives in his hair. ^_^

Hawkeye.

Hero of the Ages says Shabz.
I'm pretty sure it's a baby chocobo. He does seem to serve as comic relief to balance out Lightning. However, I've read that he's also the character with the most lines in the game. What that means, I'm not sure. Hopefully it means there's more to him besides humor though.

Also, the Christian Bale screaming could totally be Noctis's Limit Break. Epic win.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Looks awesome. Shame the system is shit expensive and I'll probably end up playing it years after it's been released, like I did with X, :monster:.

Hawkeye.

Looks awesome. Shame the system is shit expensive and I'll probably end up playing it years after it's been released, like I did with X, :monster:.
There shall be numerous walkthrough's on youtube to compensate until that day.:monster:

Last edited:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Yeah, to much appreciation, :monster:. I spent well over a hundred hours on FFX, thanks to a friend of mine sending me a cheat sheet thingy that listed the major parts of the sidequests and Gamefaqs. Seriously, I'm afraid to play a FF game without a walkthrough, afraid I'm going to miss some important bit.

I would've missed Vincent / Yuffie in FFVII if not for Gamefaqs, for example.

Suzaku

Pro Adventurer
Agito revolves around a world war. Cid's based on the likes of Mussolini and other dictators, and the whole trailer is done in the style of a WWII propaganda film.

Incidentally, this is probably the same trailer that was first premiered a while back at a Closed Megatheater. All of the previous trailers that had been released to the web were actually for the mobile version, even the one with the in-game footage.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Orly? Well that's really interesting. The first half just had graphics that didn't look completely finished (ala' the special effects in X-Men Origins). So Cid is going to play a more prominant role this time, rather than just a sub character who controls an Airship.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Agito revolves around a world war. Cid's based on the likes of Mussolini and other dictators, and the whole trailer is done in the style of a WWII propaganda film.

Incidentally, this is probably the same trailer that was first premiered a while back at a Closed Megatheater. All of the previous trailers that had been released to the web were actually for the mobile version, even the one with the in-game footage.

Yeah, I've seen these (and the new Versus one) at the Square Enix store back in February, but they're super strict about pictures/videos.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Heehee, I was using that first one simply as a screenshot of the site.

Cool though, not cool enough to displace my ACC one yet though ^_^

KuraudoStrife

Site Staff
AKA
Kuraudo

Exactly Suzaku.... it is! And yes this is the first time we're looking to the PSP version of Agito, the last one was the mobile version. The game got a major improvement, and now looks really sharp and nice.

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
How can you possibly take Sazh seriously with a baby chocobo living in his 'fro? It's so unhygienic too.

Hawkeye.

How can you possibly take Sazh seriously with a baby chocobo living in his 'fro?
Because he's a great shot with his handguns.... even while there's a baby chocobo living in his afro.:bmonster:

Last edited:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
How can you possibly take Sazh seriously with a baby chocobo living in his 'fro? It's so unhygienic too.

You know, I must say, there is a guy in my one class that almost has Sazh's EXACT hair. It's insane. I wish I could sneak a picture of him so I could show you, but that would be awfully embarrassing to be caught doing :shifty:

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
I don't know why but I find myself entirely uninterested in this game. I don't know if I'm tired of FFs, or just plain don't like the look of the characters, but it's really uninspiring to me.

That said, I'd like to see more before I put it aside altogether. I've been proven wrong more times than I count!

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I guess I'll know soon for myself when my copy of the Trial Version arrives in the mail. :monster:

However from what I've seen, I think FFXIII has probably the most fun and interactive battle system out of any FF installment. And that's probably one of the most important things right there.

Hawkeye.

I guess I'll know soon for myself when my copy of the Trial Version arrives in the mail. :monster:

However from what I've seen, I think FFXIII has probably the most fun and interactive battle system out of any FF installment. And that's probably one of the most important things right there.
& it's main character is smoking hot by CGI standards.:monster:

But yeah, I do have to agree about the battle system. It looks like the best of the old mixed in with the best of the new. Plus, the regular battle theme & the boss fight music are the best in the entire series in my opinion. Regardless of everything else about the game. I've been absolutely floored by the game's music since the very first trailer.

Top Bottom