Forum design

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
[quote author=Emperor Joker link=topic=13.msg18113#msg18113 date=1234656388]
Do you guys have Western Union?
[/quote]

No, not that I know of. We do things through the banks directly usually. If you'd like to do a wire transfer, which would be preferable to mail btw, I could go fetch you that data as well.

[quote author=CeeK link=topic=13.msg18127#msg18127 date=1234657846]
It's $350 USD for a full license. I'll be donating $100-150NZD in a month or so. I got things I need to buy and a wedding coming up.
[/quote]

Is that so? If true, they've more than doubled the cost while I wasn't looking, then :/.

kunoichi

dead
I might think of donating in the future when financies are in good supply at my end, untill then other's will have to donate for me :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
[quote author=CeeK link=topic=13.msg18176#msg18176 date=1234663436]
Wait. It was $350 NZD, I think it's $180USD?
[/quote]

That sounds more agreeable, :monster:.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Someone's gotta have Western Union y0. I mean, it's the only one here that transfers money anywhere. I don't trust post!

kunoichi

dead
What, you got bad credit rating or something? Pull your finger out your arse and sign up for one then. Besides I use my debit card with them.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
And you think I do? It works just fine with bank transfers and probably something else as well, but can't remember what that was.

Honestly, I can't imagine why anyone'd be stupid enough to use credit cards, let alone why they'd use it to buy stuff on the internets.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
[quote author=kunoichi link=topic=13.msg18321#msg18321 date=1234723006]
What, you got bad credit rating or something? Pull your finger out your arse and sign up for one then. Besides I use my debit card with them.
[/quote]

My mom owes a fuckload of cash to dangerous people, I'm not doing that crazy shit until we payed them off.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
[quote author=Cthulhu link=topic=13.msg18325#msg18325 date=1234723182]
And you think I do? It works just fine with bank transfers and probably something else as well, but can't remember what that was.

Honestly, I can't imagine why anyone'd be stupid enough to use credit cards, let alone why they'd use it to buy stuff on the internets.
[/quote]

I'll check how Paypal works, before sending the amount for youse.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Excellent. I've only used it so far to pay for the hosting, so I'm no expert on the matter btw.

kunoichi

dead
[quote author=Emperor Joker link=topic=13.msg18337#msg18337 date=1234723658]My mom owes a fuckload of cash to dangerous people, I'm not doing that crazy shit until we payed them off. [/quote]

What's the going rate for people nowadays? I'm sure she could sell you off :monster:

And I use a credit card and I'm ok..

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
[quote author=Cthulhu link=topic=13.msg18325#msg18325 date=1234723182]

[/quote]

I use the same as kunoichi a debit card. You put the money you want to spend on it as you go so you don't run yourself up in debts.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Off course. Why anyone would want to spend their money before they actually have it, and pay interest over it as well, is beyond me.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
There's something wrong with the donation button.

When I click it, all it does is ask me to log into my paypal account. It doesn't give me your email address or anything to make the donation to at all.

Is there any way to fix that?

And what is the email address to be used in order to donate to the site and stuff?

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Ja, same for me. I can only login but from then on it doesn't give me any more information where to actually send the money. o.<

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Opps, I messed up. It should be working now. Should also be working for the donate page.

Do make sure to add your username or e-mail address in the field, fgj and administration.

Top Bottom