Forum design

Kuraudo

Ex-Soldier
AKA
Cloudsoul
Let me know when you get a donate button going, can't donate yet due to fraud of an old friend and paypal, it's almost resolved and what not.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
It's already there on the frontpage, but I guess I could add another one on the forums. wicba, that is, which won't be anywhere soon :monster:.

Speaking of cba, quit posting as much, I can't keep up with 4 pages of threads with new posts a day, :@.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
I'll donate in a month or so. But only if other people put in as well so we can go VB. I miss VB. :(

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
[quote author=Cookie Monster link=topic=13.msg16834#msg16834 date=1234315373]
Has anyone donated yet?
[/quote]

nope
[quote author=Emperor Joker link=topic=13.msg17001#msg17001 date=1234347322]
I don't know how to donate..... 8|
[/quote]

http://thelifestream.net/donate/

I probably should make donating more obvious though.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
[quote author=Emperor Joker link=topic=13.msg17001#msg17001 date=1234347322]
I don't know how to donate..... 8|
[/quote]
Go to the main site, look below Categories. It's actually quite obvious, just scroll down a bit. :monster:

It would be nice to have the option of donating through the forum as well.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Yar, it's not too hard to get a donate form up here, a simple matter of adding a html snippet containing a form (or just a button). I'll add it to the forums as well wicba.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Okay. so I got 5 Riyals in Arabic cash. Which is probably like $25, how do I sended thems??? :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Either get a PayPal account and send it over through there, or send it through the mail if you're up for it :monster:.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Me, :monster:. You could try and address it to 'The Moast Awesomest Person of Dutchyland', but I don't think the postal workers would get it.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I'll send it within 2 weeks. If I know where the arabs keep their mail in here of course. I'll send in 6 Arab cash, that's like $32 or some shit I don't remember.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I wonder if I could convert that. Any chance you'd be able to convert it to your oh's over there?

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Nah. can't it'll cost cash and it's already costly enough sending that to you.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
It'll cost me to convert it too, :monster:. But whatever, I'll give it a shot at the bank.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
[quote author=Cookie Monster link=topic=13.msg17798#msg17798 date=1234578415]
If CK, Mums, and Dawn donate, we might just have enough for a full license.

DO IT.
[/quote]

It's $350 USD for a full license. I'll be donating $100-150NZD in a month or so. I got things I need to buy and a wedding coming up.

Top Bottom