Game of Thrones

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
i kinda love all the lannisters and how fucked up they are (maybe jamie the least though, also tyrion is so stone dumb sometimes it physically hurts me, but whatever GO LIONS)
it's like all the starks gone wrong
(well the starks go wrong anyway, buuuuut)
i feel i can honestly say this now but i think all the lannisters are at least a little stupid
unless your name is jaime in which case ur REALLY stupid

but cersei gets all hung up on people saying bad shit about her or telling her to do things she gets to be only slightly more intelligent than jaime and tyrion is dumb for his whores its like u guys come on now come on.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
sometimes starks just have to die

cersei-sm.gif

you're just mad because my family is sexier than yours.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
i feel i can honestly say this now but i think all the lannisters are at least a little stupid
unless your name is jaime in which case ur REALLY stupid

but cersei gets all hung up on people saying bad shit about her or telling her to do things she gets to be only slightly more intelligent than jaime and tyrion is dumb for his whores its like u guys come on now come on.

i actually think tyrion takes the cake for dumbest lannister because of how stone dumb he gets when pussy's in his face

other than that though he was making moves like a boss in book 2
jamie is just like wow how are you even for real with this shit

but oh yeah i agree cersei shoots herself in the foot with how goddamn paranoid she is but by book 3 it's almost weirdly justified because everyone really is out to get each other but then she just makes all these really dumb moves and makes herself obvious because she's so dead scared
they're going to take tommen away as well as her throne
afasfl;a ICANTBREATHECERSEI

you're just mad because my family is sexier than yours.

i can't hear you over lena headey being a flawless female specimen

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
i want a pet dire wolf life is so unfair
yeah well i have wanted a dragon since age 6

3 dragons would just be like compounding the awesome that is dragons

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Has this trailer been posted? I don't think this trailer has been posted

p. great, definitely having a hard time waiting

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
lena_headey_1.jpg

all further arguments are invalid

dont be a hater rishi its not a good look

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I don't think I'd seen this one before either, even though it's over a month old

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
which florence album is the best? that trailer convinced me it's probably time to stop putting off listening to her music

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
can florence guest star as one of the whores who teaches the princesses to make better lovers.

i think that would be good.

@aaron: Lungs is flawless, Ceremonials is really good

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Lungs is flawless

Quoted for truth. I thought I posted Lungs up on Fool's Gold for you guys when it came out. If not, I'll get around to it soon.

Also, one of my favorites right here:

That voice may be the only substantial evidence that supports the existence of god.

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa

Needed moar HODOR.

Anyway, I absolutely love reading Jaime's POV. I didn't think George could warm me to the smarmy bastard but he managed it somehow! I get a bit miffed when it's time to switch and go to, say, Dany across the oceans. Although she's actually 'doing stuff' now, I still find her so disconnected from events that I want to get back to Westeros asap. D:

Also, I still can't take the thought of Tyrion marrying Sansa seriously.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I like both Jaime and Dany's POVs in that book.
Dany's POVs in Dance are somewhat more erratic in quality but they're not as bad as a lot of people say they are. Martin leaves you leaving more of Jaime in ADWD though. A lot more.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
No.

Also, the Lannisters aren't nuts, they're just... ambitious, :monster:.

Also bugger, new season starts right when I'll be moving... if those fucks hurry up with finishing the damn contract, that is.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Come to think of it Martin leaves you wanting more of nearly all of the characters in Dance, despite it being over a thousand pages long. It's that kind of book. I had the same reaction to Storm.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I was sort of getting desensitized to Martin's work, tbh. :monster: Not that his writing is bad by any stretch of the imagination, of course, but once I settled in for the ride everything started to feel same-o same-o.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee

SOBBING AND PEEING AT THE SAME TIME

I LOVE THEM.....................................

ESP YOU MARG.....................................................

Top Bottom