Gamerspective

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
And here you all were, thinking I would be the drunk one. :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
We're currently looking for writers and will probably almost always look for them. I've edited the first post stating this. The site's going to be expanding soon with new categories such as TV and movies, but we'll always be primarily a gaming site. If anyone's interested, get in touch with myself or anyone on the team.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Thanks for the feedback! We do try our best. :awesome:

Speaking of our best, join us live shortly for our post-E3 thoughts!

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
I'm proud to announce that Lex and leftcoastkid have joined the team! Well done, guys, and looking forward to your contributions. :)

leftcoastkid

Wanna Be Jedi - 1st Class
Thanks for the into! I'm excited to be part of the team and try something new, plus I'll be around here often so if you guys hate my opinions you can tell me directly :p

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
We have another new addition to the team: Donovan Baine!

Well done and congrats! I hope you're ready for this new level of madness, as I'm sure you're going to enjoy it and fit in well with the familiar faces we already have on the team. :)

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
o god not another American
We need to stop giving these Americans more room and letting them multiply. Look what happened the first time!

Also here's my list of games I will be doing videos for in the near future, preferably with commentary:

- BattleBlock Theatre
- Castle Crashers
- Dota 2
- Loadout
- PAYDAY 2
- The Ship
- Worms Revolution

All of these will be played on PC and if anybody would like to be part of the video please let me know here and we'll work out a time we can play!

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
All game videos I make have and will be for PC.

Keen, I can go whenever we're both free. Might even be able to get Tony involved.
If anybody has any other PC titles that they'd love to see me do or do with me then just say. My library is pretty big so I might already have it.

leftcoastkid

Wanna Be Jedi - 1st Class
If you are doing CC on steam I'd be down to play with you for the video..... Mac and OC steam players can play together, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom