• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Ghost's Groupies Unite

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Laptop charger still borked despite elaborate gaffer tape constructions so I'm not gonna be able to make it :sadpanda:

But have a good night guise and smother Ghost in the fluids of our appreciation :monster:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Laptop charger still borked despite elaborate gaffer tape constructions so I'm not gonna be able to make it :sadpanda:

But have a good night guise and smother Ghost in the fluids of our appreciation :monster:

Aw noooo, I wanted to hear your voice and chat D:

Sorry you can't make it Octo :properhug: We shall smother him for you! Well I might cough on him. I got a bit of a cough today. :closedmonster:

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Ghost needs to have his camera on for this chat.

We all need to have a good look at this lovely face we've gone so long without. :megusta:

Keveh Kins

Pun Enthusiast
What time is this happening at, I have another skype thingy I've to do but if you folks are still faffing about afterwards I might pop in :monster:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
What time is a very good question. Peoples, start giving out available times! :monster:
So long as I feel good this evening, I'll probably join later on, I'm thinking... 8pm onwards, in my time zone (Pacific standard time). I could join earlier or later, I dunno, but that's a good estimate for me right now.

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
XD

Omg I love this.

THIS.

NEEDS.

FANART :kermit:

Also okay club question:
What is one of your favourite things about Ghost??

AHH THIS IS SO EXCITING!

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Be ready for some serious answers if you be asking questions :awesome:
Fancy said:
Also okay club question:
What is one of your favourite things about Ghost??

I'd have to say it's his eyebrows how he doesn't judge me for thinking differently than him on certain debatable topics, and basically the fact that we're friends even with that because I think that's lovely <3 I enjoy his company and know he's a genuine, good person. ^_^

Ghost X

blushing.jpg

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
I cheated and listed several things as well hehe!

I've only been on the forum for so long but these are my impressions!

I like how intelligent and well informed he is but he isn't a condescending prick about it. He's also quick to research things yay.

He's easy on the eyes.

I like his sense of humour lmao. And his artwork is stunning!

I like reading the archived chats he has with Octo sometimes because they always have interesting things to say.

I really, really admire how much he cares about the planet and people. I especially think that that's a really beautiful thing about him.

I distinctly remember feeling welcomed to the forum with his help. Like, he was someone who I quickly grew comfortable around, you know?? I be like, "Ghost is so nice and chill." So thank you for that, Ghost. Yay!

Ghost X

@Fancy: *blushing escalates*
@Dawn: *blushing deescalates* j/k

My ego is sufficiently stroked for the day. Feelings are mutual where appropriate :monster:.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
I haven't seen Ghosts anus but it would have to be pretty bloody spectacular to get me interested in man arse :monster:

Ghost X

I don't think I need any more interest in my anus, thanks. I think Dawn's sustained -- and eternally unrequited -- passion for it is enough to make up for that of entire populations over the span of many lifetimes, so you will be fine.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
*much fangirl swooning and analysis!*

Top Bottom