Gym Leader Devil's Gym Shenanigans

Captain Jack Harkness

not a out-of-bounds guy
AKA
4nn4-chan, Loras Tyrell, Loki
yo, i saw your non-pokemon character i've wondered if it's possible do Loki with his sons (you can avoid Hel if you want).

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I can give Loki a try later. The helmet itself shouldn't be too hard now that I've got some practice, but we'll have to see about the horns.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
I did both :monster:

4hkev.png

zjv39i.png

Just realized, for the first time in a good long while we have new members for the TLS League who are entitled to team and gym sprites. So, might as well add them in.

We have our
wi68sp.png

And of course his place, the highly unorthodox
2it1yfk.png

Loki didn't want anything overly difficult, just an unedited trainer sprite and team, so here's our new
1g52py.png

For the record I love the pose there. It has a definite feel of "how did I get myself into this?" or perhaps "If it's all the same to you I'll have that drink now." :mjolnir:

And then there is the newest trainer to sign up with us, Coulrine. This one hasn't actually been approved by him yet, I just wanted to go ahead and show it off because I liked it. Well he musta liked it since its in his sig now :monster: As you can see, he requested a very distinctive
25ro03m.png
to go with his team of Psychic-types.

So yeah, been good times for sprites lately. I'll have gyms for the other two new trainers as soon as we can get on the same page regarding what they want built :trainermon:

Last edited:

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
No problem, yours didn't really need much alteration. Just inserted the Poke Ball, removed the backgrounds, chose the poses and lined up the layers. No big :awesome:

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
So GLD, I noticed you were making Pokemon sprites for fictional characters a while back, and I have to ask, do you think you could do that for all the VII party members(including Sephiroth)? This is TLS and all. Original game outfits, please.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Y'know, I've actually tried in my spare time to do FFVII based sprite edits and found it oddly harder than you might expect. I still give it a shot now and then just for shits and giggles but they never meet my standards and end up deleted in a frustrated rage :doh: If I ever get one to NOT look like ass, I'll definitely post it here.

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
Y'know, I've actually tried in my spare time to do FFVII based sprite edits and found it oddly harder than you might expect. I still give it a shot now and then just for shits and giggles but they never meet my standards and end up deleted in a frustrated rage :doh: If I ever get one to NOT look like ass, I'll definitely post it here.

If you can, i'd also like to see sprites of their CC, KH, AC, and DC outfits along with their FFVII ones.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
*is asked to do FFVII edits, says can't do 'em right, is immediately asked to do ALL THE FFVII edits*

Sure, I'll get right on that :monster:

Captain Jack Harkness

not a out-of-bounds guy
AKA
4nn4-chan, Loras Tyrell, Loki
^
poor little GLD XD

GLD said:
"If it's all the same to you I'll have that drink now."
that's my quote when i lose :thor:

and for the gym, I just need to find the better building, then is all ok

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
I'm going to go ahead and describe what my gym's interior is like. It's built on top of a Dusnparce colony, so there are plenty of wild Dunsparce inside(they cannot be caught, however). The layout is rather akin to Flannery's gym, having a bunch of holes dug by Dunsparce that you fall down/jump up through. Every trainer in the gym has at least one Dunsparce on their team. Every Dunsparce in the gym(including the wild Dunsparce and the Dunsparce used by me and the trainers, but possibly excepting Dunsparce a challenger may have on their team) has the Serene Grace ability and a moveset that's good at Paraflinching. It's smart to bring plenty of Paralyze Heals. I give out a TM for headbutt and my badge is the Tsuchinokobadge.

Clourline

METAGROSS
I'm going to go ahead and describe what my gym's interior is like. It's built on top of a Dusnparce colony, so there are plenty of wild Dunsparce inside(they cannot be caught, however). The layout is rather akin to Flannery's gym, having a bunch of holes dug by Dunsparce that you fall down/jump up through. Every trainer in the gym has at least one Dunsparce on their team. Every Dunsparce in the gym(including the wild Dunsparce and the Dunsparce used by me and the trainers, but possibly excepting Dunsparce a challenger may have on their team) has the Serene Grace ability and a moveset that's good at Paraflinching. It's smart to bring plenty of Paralyze Heals. I give out a TM for headbutt and my badge is the Tsuchinokobadge.
Having a bunch of holes dug by dunsparce, sounds a lot like dunsparce considering they just dig holes a lot. however i think it would be better if all of the dunsparce owned by trainers had different move sets so the challenger wouldn't know what to expect. And all of the wild dunsparce had the move dig to accommodate for the lack of digging dunsparce to explain the holes. But i mean it is just a concept, it is not like we'll be able to actually go through the gym anyway. You could say it was full of wild raquazas and it still wouldn't matter.

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
Having a bunch of holes dug by dunsparce, sounds a lot like dunsparce considering they just dig holes a lot. however i think it would be better if all of the dunsparce owned by trainers had different move sets so the challenger wouldn't know what to expect. And all of the wild dunsparce had the move dig to accommodate for the lack of digging dunsparce to explain the holes. But i mean it is just a concept, it is not like we'll be able to actually go through the gym anyway. You could say it was full of wild raquazas and it still wouldn't matter.

All of the Dunspce owned by trainers DO have different movesets from the rest.

Top Bottom