Happy birthday, Lex!

AvecAloes

Donator
Birthday! It's your birthday! <3 <3 I hope it's gloriously fantastic (in spite of uni) and that you find time to enjoy yo'self! Hypnotoad demands it!
:hypnotoad:

And I'm sure I speak for many when I say thanks for everything that you've been doing around the site! :moar:

Fangu

Great Old One
HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYUUUUUUU :joy:
Hope Uni treats you well today!

tumblr_maap7wBina1rgws3xo1_500.jpg

Lex

Administrator
Thanks for all the bday wishes guys <3. As crazy as this is going to sound, I'm really run down so I decided not to go in to the lab today (so HOORAY!) since I'm determined to go and see Gravity later. My voice is all croaky and shit. When I called in my supervisor went "happy birthday! Don't worry about it, you sound TERRIBLE!". I've been ill all week but since it means I can take a cheeky wee day off I'm not too bothered :D.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Happy Birthday Legs Lex! :awesome: hope your day is as awesone as you are bad throat notwithstanfing.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Happy Birthday my dear! It sucks that you're sick but at least you didn't have to go to the lab and you get to see Gravity so hopefully it ends up being a very awesome day for you. :properhug:

And just because it's your birthday here have some
4ever_yours_by_rhapsody4u-d5kgm7a.jpg

tumblr_mvrzfm4NbW1qzse2zo1_500.jpg

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Happy birthday Lex, don't work too hard and make sure you get proper hammered :D

KnightInHeaven

...kupo?
AKA
MagetikKnight_FinalHeaven, Celes Lockhart, the Ex-General, Starbucks's Fanatic, Colossal Pillar of Regal Deity
I'm very new here but can I still wish Prince Lex a happy birthday? :)

Ah nevermind. Happy birthday, Lex! Hope you've been enjoying a good one! :3

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Happy birthday, my fucking rudeness royal Scottish Lexness! Here, have some
sexy_shepard_by_lordess_alicia-d3h3d2l.jpg

Wolfhart

embraces her dreams
AKA
Monik XIII
Happy birthday! :) I hope you get well soon!

PS: I'll always remember your one-day FFVII playthrough! One of the reasons why I finally joined the forum!

Top Bottom